- We're going for a walk!
- To bathe behind a waterfall ... and bathe in thermo-medicinal pools!
- We will wait for you!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Tourist stop on Zela Street.
- The pick up of passengers from their accommodations also applies.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Catamarans and Yura town
- Start: 8:30 a.m.
- Pick up of passengers.
- We started the Tour Entering District of Yura, famous for its kilns of Cal from which lime was extracted used in many constructions of the Monumental Arequipa.
- We start the trek towards the Catarata de Capua, in a journey full of different landscapes. We walk along the side of the river, cross a small canyon and appreciate small waterfalls and natural caves.
- Halfway we will have the snack very close to the waterfall. The water is cold but there is never a shortage of people who dare to take a dip and walk behind the waterfall.
- The round trip time (without counting the meal time), is 2.5 hours.
- Upon returning to the town, we will visit the Thermomedicinal Waters of Yura, known to have healing properties for skin, stomach, and rheumatic conditions, among others.
- Here it is possible to take a refreshing bath after the walk.
- The circuit ends visiting the traditional village of Yura Viejo, special for having one of the few churches built with pink ashlar.
- We will rest and enjoy the place and then return to the city of Arequipa.
- End: 4:00 p.m.
- Pickup in Hotel (restrictions apply).
- Tour guide (in Spanish).
- Refreshment (snacks, fruit and water).
- Entrance to thermo-medicinal pools (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- It is recommended to wear a hat, repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- For having a light walk (difficulty: medium) in the tour, we recommend the service for children from 8 years old.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They travel under the exclusive care of parents and / or accompanying adults. They do not occupy a seat or receive the included snack. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa 3 Days - City Tour + Colca + Sillar Route - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Pillones Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits