Vivencial Tourism - Full Day Capachica + Llachon + Uros
- Enjoy unique and authentic landscapes and villages in the highest navigable lake in the world.
- Live a unique and different experience in "the roof of the world".
- Discover the most distant attractions of Puno as you never imagined before.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 7:00 am - Pick up from the hotel in tourist mobility towards Capachica.
- 8:40 am - Arrival to Capachica where you will visit the Temple and the Plaza, from where the walk begins along the different paths to the host family's house.
- On the way you can enjoy the beauty of the landscape and observe the daily life of the locals, their daily activities and their way of life until they reach the house of the host family.
- 10:30 am - Participation of some agricultural activities of the family and can live a unique experience with them.
- 12:30 pm - Tasting of a lunch that is typical of the culture and tradition of the place, called Huatia.
- 2:00 pm - Pick up from the dock towards the floating island of the Uros.
- 4:00 pm - Arrival at the Floating Island of the Uros, where they will be explained the way of life and its main activities to which the families that live in it dedicate themselves.
- 5:00 pm - Return to the Hotel.
- End of service
- Tourist mobility H1.
- Traditional boat
- English / Spanish guide.
- Lunch in Llachon (Huatia in winter season).
- Tickets to the attractions to visit.
- Energy drinks.
- Snacks (dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- We have promotional rates for groups.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay. They share the totality of the service and the attention with the parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay as an adult.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the client but follow instructions of the professional guide.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the Services.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno + Islands of Lake Titicaca - Vivencial Tour - 2d / 01n. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Luxury Uros and Taquile - Private - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Uros + Taquile + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits