Valle Viejo Tour
- It shows a lot of history in each of its monuments.
- One of the emblematic places of the city is the Parabolic Arc, built in honor of the heroes of the war.
- Next to him, two of our greatest heroes: Admiral Miguel Grau and Francisco Bolognesi, guarding it jealously.
- Shows a captivated taste tasting and smells of a good Peruvian Pisco.
- With the magic provided by grapes such as Italia and Negra Criolla, which make our Tacneños valleys an emblem full of pride and a lot of tradition reflected in each one of its wineries.
- More than 1,500 engravings in low relief on the surface of certain rocks using hammers of stone, metal and bone.
- Magically mysterious place in each of his drawings that transport us to a mystical world.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Tacna: Accommodation in which the tourist is located.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Valle Viejo Tour
- Civic Walk
- Muslim mosque
- Railway Museum
- Alameda Bolognesi-
- Wine Cellar- Tasting of wine, piscos and macerados
- Town of Pachía- Pastel de Choclo
- Petroglyphs of Miculla
- Hot springs of Calientes
- Entrance to Museums.
- Medical assistance.
- Professional Guidance
- Tourist Mobility
- Digital photographs.
- Tasting of wine, pisco and macerated.
- Entrance to the pool and thermal pools.
- Meals, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- It is recommended to wear a wide-brimmed hat, water and walking shoes.
- For those who wish to make use of the pool and thermal pools take swimsuit.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour in Tacna Center + Campiña + Fullday Arica - Tacna
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits