DescriptionEnjoy your trip and have an unforgettable experience on the shores of the "highest navigable lake in the world", learn more about the ancestral customs and its attractions.
- To acclimatize with the altitude our first trip will be short and quiet to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani to enjoy a sunset in the Altiplano.
- Then we will take on the next day the fast and modern boat to visit Urus and Taquile, without getting lost of the beautiful places that the "Sacred Lake of the Incas" offers.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Reception and transfer from the bus station or airport.
- Transfer of income to Puno, prior arrival coordination.
- Accommodation in Hotel.
- 1:45 pm - Pick up from the hotel and board the bus. The trip lasts approx. 45 min.
- On the route we can observe the daily life of the settlers. We arrived at the archaeological complex and observed archaeological constructions of the Inca and Pre-Inca cemetery, which were developed in the altiplano.
- The complex is bordered by the Umayo Lagoon giving a spectacular contrast to the landscape of the place. We can observe the sunset, its fauna and flora giving life to this millenary place.
- After our visit we return to the city of Puno.
- 5:45 pm - Arrival at the Plaza de armas and / or hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:10 am - Pick up from your hotel.
- We take the fast boat first we will visit the floating islands of the Urus.
- We continue the trip to Taquile, where we will have a 30 min walk. to get to the town square.
- Here we can appreciate its textilería, culture, nature and clothing of its inhabitants, after the visit we will have a typical lunch.
- 2:00 pm - We return to the city of Puno.
- 3:30 pm - Arrival at the port of Puno and transfer to the hotel and / or Plaza de Armas.
- Transfer to the bus station or airport for your return trip.
- End of service
- Transfer Station / Airport - Hotel - Station / Airport.
- 1 nights accommodation in Puno.
- 1 breakfast
- Excursion Chullpas de Sillustani.
- Tour Uros Island + Taquile.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Entrances to the tourist places.
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish - English).
- Permanent assistance
- Ride on totora rafts in Urus (optional).
- Extra expenses.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Provide arrival information: Important to coordinate your pick up.
- It is recommended to bring: Cash (if you want to buy crafts and / or souvenirs), sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable shoes (for walking) and waterproof (from January to March).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Ururi Stay Puno
- Located in the center of the city of Puno, just a few steps from the Plaza de Armas, where you can find the main restaurants, nightclubs, banks, etc.
- It offers a breakfast based on fruits, cereals, local breads, infusions, hot water, WiFi, TvCable.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Mountain Bike Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Historical visits
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Shared Tour to the Uros and Taquile by Speedboat - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts