- Enjoy the majestic landscape of the Colca Canyon
- Delight yourself with the sight in the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- Live the best experience in your visit Arequipa
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel always in when it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places that are outside the center, the feasibility of picking up or additional cost must be coordinated with the operator.
Arequipa - Chivay
- 2:45 - 3:15 am Pick up from your hotels in the city of Arequipa.
- 3:00 am Departure to the town of Chivay.
- 6:30 am Arrival to Chivay village and breakfast.
- 7:00 am Departure to the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint.
- 9:00 am Arrival at the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint to appreciate the majestic flight of the condors.
- 10:00 am Departure to the Mirador de San Miguel.
- 10:30 am Beginning of the trekking in descent to the canyon (3h 1/2 aprox.).
- 2:00 pm Arrival to the first community: San Juan de Chuccho. Lunch.
- 3:00 pm Continuing the trek to Cosñirhua, Malata, descent to Sangalle known as the "Oasis".
- 5:30 pm We arrive at the "Oasis", installation in their respective bungalows to rest and enjoy the pool after the trekking.
- 6:30 pm Dinner and overnight in Rustic bungalows.
San Juan de Chuccho.
- 7:30 am Breakfast in San Juan de Chuccho.
- 8:30 am Start of the walk through towns until you reach the "Oasis".
- 12:30 pm Arrival at the "Oasis".
- 1:00 pm Lunch with the family and afternoon free.
- 7:00 pm Dinner at the "Oasis" with the family.
Cabanaconde - Chivay - Puno.
- 5:00 am Ascent to the canyon from the oasis to the town of Cabanaconde.
- 8:30 am Arrival to the village of Cabanaconde and breakfast.
- 10:00 am We leave for the town of Chivay, with stops along the way.
- 10:30 am Return making stops in towns of (Pincholo, Maca and Yanque).
- 11:00 am Arrival to Chivay and we go to the thermal waters La Calera.
- 12:00 pm Buffet lunch in Chivay included.
- 1:30 pm Trip to the city of Puno with stops at the most important places on the route.
- 6:30 pm Arrival to the city of Puno and transfers to the Hotel included.
Puno - Floating Islands of the Uros - Taquile
- 7.00 am. Pick up from your hotels.
- 7.30 am. Departure from the port towards the Uros.
- 8.30 to 9.30 am . Visit to two islands of the Uros.
- 9.30 am . Departure to Taquile.
- 11.00 to 11.30 am. Arrival to the Taquile Island and climb to the Plaza de Armas.
- 12.00 to 1.30 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 2.00 pm . Return to Puno.
- 3.45 pm. Arrival to the City of Puno and transfer to the Hotel.
END OF SERVICE
- Pick up from the hotel in Arequipa.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Spanish / English guide.
- 4 breakfasts (Chivay and San Juan, Cabanaconde, Puno)
- 2 Lunches (San Juan and Oasis).
- 1 Buffet Lunch (Chivay)
- 1 Typical Lunch (Taquile)
- 2 Dinners (San Juan and Oasis)
- 1st night: San Juan (Rustic Bungalows).
- Shared bathrooms
- 2nd night: Oasis (Rustic Bungalows).
- 3rd night: Puno (Hostel)
- Tourist Mobility Chivay - Puno
- Tickets to the islands (Uros, Taquile)
- BTC (Colca tourist ticket). - Required
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid in cash, upon arrival in Chivay
- Thermal Baths in Chivay: S / .15 per person (optional).
- Others not mentioned in the Tour.
- Personal expenses (purchases, gifts, souvenirs).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sunwear, sun block, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money (S / .50 is a good amount), small backpack, toilet paper. Pills for altitude sickness.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Lodge Bungalows rusticosRustic bungalows
Hostel in Puno
Colca Canyon 2d / 1n - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour through Sillar Route, the Origin of Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Magical Destination - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits