DescriptionTo eat! Enjoy a full day to delight your palate with the best of Peruvian cuisine
- Feel yourself a professional chef and learn to buy and know the best ingredients in a local market.
- Put on the apron, choose the Peruvian dish you like best and learn to prepare it under the instruction of a kitchen boss.
- Taste the delights you can cook in this practical class! To suck your fingers!
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up only in hotels in San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco and Downtown Lima.
- For other districts: Additional payment is required.
Peruvian Cooking Lesson
- Tour start time: 9:00 am / 2:00 pm
- After being picked up at the hotel, we will go to a local market where we will learn to recognize the best products with which the Peruvian dishes are made.
- Later you will enter a cooking class with a professional chef, where you can learn how to prepare the Peruvian dish that you like.
- You can choose between:
- Fish-based dish : You will prepare a ceviche of entrance and a delicious sweat of bottom plate.
- Chicken dish : You will have a traditional cream of ocopa and potato to the huancaica of entrance; and of dish of background a succulent chicken chili.
- Meat-based dish: You will enjoy a vegetable- filled entree and an exquisite spine with potato chips and rice.
- Vegetable-based dish : The chef will teach you how to prepare a delicious pepper stuffed with fresh vegetables and a little guy worthy of gods.
- After learning to prepare the dish you chose, you can taste your masterpiece.
- End of the Tour: 1:00 pm / 6:00 pm (approx., According to schedule).
- Pick up and return from your Hotel or Apartment (hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima Center only).
- Ingredients for cooking class.
- Cooking class with a professional chef.
- Lunch or Dinner.
- Small Groups.
- Language English or Spanish.
- Gratuities per service (Optional).
- Once purchased the tour will coordinate the hotel to collect.
- The tour includes pick up only at hotels in San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco and Downtown Lima. (An additional fee is required to be collected at any other point.)
- The services provided by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any lost material or accidents is under the responsibility of the traveler.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Wonderful Lima: Historic, Colonial and Modern City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits