DescriptionIf you are a little impatient, suddenly you must come back earlier or you have a very busy schedule but in the same way you want to enjoy knowing the islands of Uros and Taquile, this tour is for you !.
- This option of 1 day is differentiated by the speed of the boat, so that we will gain time in the navigation.
- Once we arrive at the port we will go up to the speed boat and enjoy a short trip to the Islands. First we will arrive at Los Uros where you will love visiting two Floating Islands! And also, you can have fun jumping in the totora.
- When finished, we will return to the boat to go to the island of Taquile, during the trip you can try different poses for your photos and without realizing we will have arrived in Taquile !.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- There is an extra charge (USD $ 5) for hotel pick-ups: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Eco Inn, Libertadores.
UROS AND TAQUILE ITINERARY IN RAPID BOAT
- 7:00 AM - 7:15 AM Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- 7:35 AM Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:00 AM Visit to 2 Floating Islands of the Uros (1h 15min approx).
- 9:15 AM Boat departure to the island of Taquile.
- 10:30 AM Arrival at the Port of Taquile and 25 min walk. until local restaurant.
- 11:30 AM Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:30 PM Lunch: Grilled Trout (or Omelet) + Quinoa Soup + Hot drinks.
- 1:30 PM Hike through the island (Optional).
- 2:15 PM Return to the city of Puno.
- 3:30 PM Arrival in Puno and Transfers to the Hotels.
- End of service
- Uros / Taquile Tickets.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Transfer hotel - port - hotel.
- Fast boat.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Snacks and other drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any extra not mentioned.
- Service is done in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Uros, Taquile and Amantani 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Historical and Mystic Puno - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Sillustani Half Day (Departures in the Afternoon) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits