- On this tour you can enjoy one of the main attractions of Cusco.
- You will closely observe the mystical beauty of the mountain that owes its colors to the different mineral sediments.
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
FULL DAY MONTAÑA ARCOIRIS - AUSANGATE - RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
- Between 3:00 a.m. - 3:30 a.m. We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to make the trip to Qollasuyo, southern part of the old Quechua (Cusco), which was an important part of the Tawantinsuyo (4 ancient regions of the Incas).
- We will begin our walk at the foot of the Ausangate mountain range, an ascent of approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to the highest point of the Rainbow Mountain.
- During the journey we can see the different varieties of South American camelids.
- When we reach the red hill, we will have time to take pictures of this enigmatic place,
- Finally we return to Cusco.
- 6:00 pm. approx. Arrival in Cusco and end of service.
- Note: After arriving at the Red Valley, the visit is optional. The walk is 30 min more approx.
- Pick up at hotel + Transportation.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- Income: S / .10 Peruvian / S / .15 foreigners.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended: Take warm clothes and have physical fitness to walk. Optionally you can rent the mules provided by the locals.
- CHILDREN: For the type of walk (light), the service is recommended for children from 8 years and up.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Inca Bridge of Q´Eswachaka) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits