DescriptionIn Puno you can appreciate the majesty and beauty of the Sacred Lake of the Incas and learn a little more about its inhabitants and its millenary culture.
- Sillustani the Archaeological Complex of funeral towers built in stone on the banks of the Umayo lagoon.
- Floating Islands of the Uros. Villagers who have an ancestral way of life, their craftsmanship and also the unique experience of taking a walk in the totora rafts.
- Amantani, its customs and the warmth of its inhabitants give you an unforgettable experience, at the same time we will visit the temple of Pachatata and Pachamama.
- Taquile, enjoy a majestic landscape on Lake Titicaca and its inhabitants are distinguished by their customs and clothing.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the bus, train or airport station.
- 1:45 pm - Pick up from the hotel and board the bus, the trip lasts approx. 45 min. On the route we can observe the daily life of the settlers.
- We arrived at the archaeological complex and observed archaeological constructions of the Inca and Pre-Inca cemetery, which were developed in the altiplano.
- The complex borders the Umayo Lagoon giving a spectacular contrast with the landscape of the place, we can observe the sunset, its fauna and flora giving life to this millenary place.
- After our visit we return to the city of Puno.
- 5:45 pm - Arrival at the Plaza de Armas and / or hotel.
- 7:45 am - Pick up from the Hotel
- Transfer to the port to board the motor boats
- In 30 minutes we will be in the floating islands of the Urus and our visit lasts 1 hour. We will have extensive information provided by our guide on the customs of the islanders.
- We continue the journey to the island of Amantani.
- 1:00 pm - Arrival and accommodation in family houses and typical lunch, then we start our walk to the Pachatata and Pachamama temple where we can enjoy a sunset on Lake Titicaca.
- Return to the family home and dinner.
- 7:00 am - Breakfast.
- 8:00 am - We leave for the island of Taquile, the trip lasts 1 hour.
- Walk to the square where we can see the famous fabrics and the typical costumes of its inhabitants.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant. (Optional vegetarian)
- Return to the port of the island and departure to Puno.
- 3:30 pm - Arrival to the main port of Puno and transfer to the hotel and / or Plaza de Armas.
- Transfer to the hotel and / or Plaza de Armas in Puno.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the bus station or airport for your return trip.
- End of service
- Transfer Station / Airport - Hotel - Station / Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Puno.
- 2 breakfasts at the hotel.
- 1 Night of Accommodation in Amantani (Family House).
- Excursion Chullpas de Sillustani.
- Tour Uros Island, Amantani, Taquile (1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Breakfast).
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Entrances to the Tourist places.
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish - English).
- Permanent assistance
- Ride on totora rafts in Urus (optional).
- Extra expenses.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Provide arrival information: Important to coordinate your pick up.
- It is recommended to bring: Cash (if you want to buy crafts and / or souvenirs), sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable shoes (for walking) and waterproof (from January to March).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 2 star Ururi Stay Puno
- Located in the center of the city of Puno, just a few steps from the Plaza de Armas, where you can find the main restaurants, nightclubs, banks, etc.
- It offers a breakfast based on fruits, cereals, local breads, infusions, hot water, WiFi, TvCable.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day Tour Puno Outside the Common: Uros + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Cultural visits