DescriptionThe advantage of this tour is to be able to visit the Island of the Sun from Puno, with personnel that will help you in the border with the immigration process.
- We visited Copacabana, the Isla del Sol, the Yumani sector and the Temple of the Sun.
- The tour starts in Puno and ends in La Paz.
- Optionally, the tour can also end in Puno (coordinate with the Operator after your purchase).
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno or La Paz: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Sun `s Island
- Start: 7:00 a.m.
- Pick up from hotel in Puno and then board, at the bus station, the bus that will take us to the city of Copacabana.
- The duration of the trip is about 3 hours.
- Arriving in Copacabana we will have a brief explanation of the city and we will visit the main church of the Virgin of Candelaria.
- Tourist lunch
- We board the tourist boat that will take us to the "Island of the Sun", where we will have a walk of 2 and a half hours aprox.
- We will visit the sector of Yumani and the Archaeological Complex of the Temple of the Sun and Baños de los Incas.
- We return to Copacabana where the bus awaits us to take us, depending on the destination of the traveler, to La Paz or to Puno.
- End: 9:00 pm.
- Tourist bus Puno - Copacabana and vice versa.
- Tourism guide in Spanish and English.
- Tourist lunch
- Copacabana Tourist Ship - Isla del Sol.
- Transfers Hotels - Bus station.
- Tickets to the islands.
- Extras in the menu.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Provide the exact location of your hotel, important for your pick up and your destination.
- This tour presides or requires to carry ID, ID or Passport.
- It is recommended to bring: Cash (if you want to buy crafts and / or souvenirs), sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable shoes (for walking) and waterproof (only in the months of January to March).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Titicaca Luxury - Private Guide - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits