- Protected area within the territory of Peru, whose biodiversity is in danger of extinction.
- In 2010, UNESCO recognizes the Yanachaga-Chemillén National Park as the Core Zone of the Oxapampa-Asháninka-Yánesha Biosphere Reserve.
- Disconnect yourself in the midst of our beloved nature and enjoy the pleasures that it offers us.
- Treeking where we will observe great diversity of flora (orchids) and fauna (cock of the rocks among others).
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Our service begins with the transfer from your accommodation in Oxapampa, prior coordination.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m.
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - Sector San Alberto
- 8:15 a.m. This renovating experience begins with a 20-minute vehicle transfer and then walk through part of the beautiful YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN NATIONAL PARK.
- We leave the vehicle and undertake a full nature walk along a beautiful path, observing the diversity of wild flora very typical of the ecosystem of high forest (fog forest), refuge of the Anteojo Bear and various birds.
- The first stop is at the EL CEDRO SHELTER (checkpoint) to register and get more technical information about the route.
- We continue along the trail observing diversity of fauna such as squirrels, birds and others.
- In the same way you will observe orchids, ferns, bromeliads and native species of trees, all this until you reach the top of the forest known as ABRA ESPERANZA, the end of the route and from where you can observe spectacular landscapes.
- We will return by the same path only that in this opportunity we will observe a beautiful fall of water and a giant cedar.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- 1 tour mentioned with tourist transport.
- Tourist mobility (pool service).
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Courtesies for the Treeking
- First aid kit.
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Land passages.
- Accommodation nights.
- Entrance tickets.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Rates valid throughout 2019.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Renew yourself in Oxapampa - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
I perené Avim Pimpoke Kametsa! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits