- Enjoy the Otuzco, where the Virgin of the Door is located.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
FULL DAY OTUZCO - VIRGEN DE LA PUERTA
- Visit to the famous city of Otuzco, where the Virgen de la Puerta is located.
- Visit to the church where you will meet the Patroness of Otuzco.
- Continuing the visit to the Andean Viewpoint where you will climb the stairs until you reach "La Ermita".
- Then they will have a free time to buy typical products of the area.
- Tourist mobility (depending on the number of people).
- >> Service is provided in Shared Modality.
- Religious guide
- Filming of the route.
- Entrance ticket
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
3d / 2n Trujillo: Chan Chan + Warlock + Huaca Sol y Luna - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Beach Tour + Bicimoche + Sandboarding in Salaverry - La Libertad
Activities: Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Chimú Tour - Huaca Esmeralda + Huaca Arco Iris + Chan Chan - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Historical visits