National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas)
DescriptionEnjoy your best moments to the fullest by exploring the Paracas National Reserve and its beautiful red sand beaches. Do not hesitate ... You will love it!
- In this tour you will enjoy beautiful maritime and desert landscapes.
- You will also learn about the ancient man Paracas, who lived in this area more than 2000 years ago, leaving as evidence in his necropolis a great diversity of beautiful fabrics, which astonish the modern world.
- You can also enjoy a relaxing swim in one of its beautiful beaches or just walk around them in search of the best photographs.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Paracas: Pick up from your hotel.
NATIONAL RESERVE TOUR OF PARACAS AND ITS BEAUTIFUL BEACHES
- Start: 11:00 am.
- Pick up from your hotel in Paracas to start a land excursion to the National Reserve of Paracas and visiting beautiful beaches (approx 4 hours).
- During the trip, we will visit the area of petrified fossils in an immense desert area.
- Following our route until you reach the viewpoint of the cathedral, from where you will have a panoramic view of this gigantic rock formation caused by the erosion of the sea and the wind.
- We continue our trip crossing the desert until we reach La Mina beach, very visited for its beautiful contrast of red sand and Lagunillas beach, where we will enjoy a good lunch and drinks facing the sea. (If the weather is nice, you can even bathe in its still waters).
- Finally, we will visit the Center of Interpretation of the Reserve that shows us interesting pictures of photographs of marine flora and fauna that exists in it.
- Return to Paracas to your hotel.
- End: 3:30 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in Paracas.
- Tourist transport - Shared service.
- Excursion to the National Reserve of Paracas.
- Visit the viewpoint of La Catedral.
- Visit Yumaque Beaches, La Mina or Playa Roja.
- Visit Lagunillas.
- Visit the Interpretation Center.
- Bird watching.
- Local guide (shared service).
- Return to your hotel in Paracas.
- Permanent assistance.
- Entrance tickets.
- Entry ticket to the Julio Cesar Tello site museum.
- Transfers from the bus terminal in Paracas.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Full Day Paracas & Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits