- Enjoy this crazy service with the guarantee that only a reliable tour operator can offer you.
- Come and join us to live this adventure at the foot of the snowy Ausangate.
- The Mountain of 7 colors, Montaña Arco Iris, Vinicunca, awaits you !!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Exit to Vinicunca.
- 4:00 am - Pick up passengers from their respective hotels and we will head south through the city of Urcos to the district of Checacupe (2 hours by bus).
- Then we follow the road to Pitumarca where we will have breakfast and then continue on our way until we reach the community of Hanchipata - Quesiuno (1 hour 20 minutes by bus).
- This will be our ideal starting point to travel the route.
- In the course of our walk we can appreciate the Ausangate mountain, beautiful blue lagoons and many other natural attractions.
- We will arrive at Vinicunca (Montaña Arco Iris) where we will be able to appreciate the beauty of the Andean nature and we will be able to take photographs.
- Then we descend the same road back to our bus.
- In Pitumarca we enjoyed a delicious lunch and then headed to Cusco.
- Between 6:00 pm and 6:30 pm (hour approx.) - Arrival in Cusco (Plaza Regocijo).
- Private transport.
- Local guide in Spanish (shared service).
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Admission to the Arco Iris Mountain - S / .10 per person.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- Minimum age required: 12 years.
- It is recommended to bring: Bottle of water, Cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain poncho, clothes for the cold, walking sticks.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, cold, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Qeswachaca - Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Sport fishing, Cultural visits
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits