- Learn a little more about Inka culture in Peru.
- Discover the "Mountain of the 7 Colors" of Vinicunca and the Humanatay Lagoon.
- Enjoy its turquoise waters; and in winter the view with the mountains is spectacular.
- Dare to live the greatest adventure of your life in Cusco.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
AEROPUETO RECOJO - CITY TOUR
- Airport reception and transfer to hotel.
- We will serve you an aromatic coca tea stimulant and acclimatizer for the height of the city. Then we rest and have lunch.
- City Tour: We visited Koricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay.
- Koricancha: Convent built on the spectacular Koricancha or "Sitio de Oro", the most important dedicated to the cult of the sun whose walls were covered by sheets of gold.
- Saqsayhuaman: Example of Inca military architecture. Fortress built with granite blocks and dedicated to the protection of the city of Cusco from the attacks of the invaders.
- Qenqo: Ritual center built on a singular outcrop of limestone, with underground galleys and a semicircular amphitheater.
- Pukapukara: Military construction composed of staircases, terraces and large walls, which are part of the defense system of the capital of the empire.
- Tambomachay: Also known as "Baño del Inca", a place destined for the cult of water and the rest of the monarch of the empire.
- Overnight in Cusco.
7 COLORS MOUNTAIN
- 3:30 am - We will pick you up at your hotel to start our incredible adventure with 2.5 hours of travel through the Southern Valley until you reach the town of Anchi Pacha.
- Here we will enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet.
- We continue our journey towards the beginning of the trail called Quesyuno (4,326 meters above sea level). Along this road there are stunning views of agriculture terraces, canyons and snowcapped mountains.
- Upon arrival, our guide will give you a short instruction with the latest scopes to start a walk of approximately 3 hours for a moderate climb.
- During the trip we will appreciate a variety of South American camelids, spectacular ecosystems and beautiful views of the Ausangate mountain.
- 10:30 am (approx.) - We arrive at Vinicunca or "Montaña del Arco Iris" (5,020 masl). Here you will have enough time to enjoy the unique landscape that geography capriciously formed.
- You can take spectacular views of this place that seems hand painted and brush.
- Walk back to the starting point (2.5 hours approx.).
- Our transport awaits us to take us back to the town of Anchipacha, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
- After a short rest, we start the return trip to Cusco.
- 6:30 pm - Arrival in Cusco (hour approx.).
MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY
- 5:00 am - We will go through your hotel to take you to the train station located in Ollantaytambo (1.5 hours trip).
- We board our train for the trip to "Aguas Calientes" (2,000 masl) - 2 more hours of travel.
- Upon arrival, our guide waits for us to go to the bus station to ascend 400 m. (30 minutes) until arriving at the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, "The Lost City of the Incas".
- We pass through the control to start the guided tour and visit the main enclosures of the citadel: Main Square, Circular Tower, Solar Clock, Royal Rooms, Temple of the Three Windows, etc.
- At the end you will have free time to take a walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own.
- We return to Aguas Calientes for lunch.
- In the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the station 30 minutes before the departure of your train).
- When you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we wait for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
LAGUNA DE HUMANTAY
- This day was designed for nature lovers who have a day off or who arrive in Cusco and do not have many days to visit the beautiful landscapes of flora and fauna.
- Between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. - We pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
- Then we continue with the tour. In the course we will see beautiful landscapes until we reach Soraypampa for a short break.
- We will continue with our hike to the Humantay Lagoon (4,250 masl). The ascent will be for 1.5 hours approximately.
- Upon arrival we will have enough time to appreciate the wonder that nature offers us. Here we will also have a demonstration of the offering to the sacred Apus.
- We descend to Soraypampa to take our bus to Mollepata and enjoy a lunch.
- We continue with our return trip to Cusco.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival in Cusco (hour approx.).
- At a coordinated time: We pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to the airport.
- End of service
- Pick up from the airport or bus terminal (arrival and return).
- Transportation + bilingual guide in City Tour.
- Transportation + bilingual Guidance in Mountain of 7 Colors.
- Breakfast + Lunch in 7 Color Mountain Tour.
- Transportation Cusco - Ollantaytambo (round trip).
- Tourist Train Expedition Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu.
- Guided bilingual + Lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Transportation + bilingual Guidance in Laguna Humantay.
- Breakfast + Lunch at Laguna Humantay.
- Constant advice.
- Tickets to all the archaeological sites detailed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation (on behalf of the traveler).
- Snacks and Drinks
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, Souvenirs, Personal shopping.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Inca Bridge of Q´Eswachaka) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Tour to Cusco - Complete - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking