Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionSpend a day full of adventure in Lunahuaná. Dare to practice these extreme sports.
- We will enjoy the ATV Adventure Sports on a private route for 40 minutes.
- Experience the sport of adventure Canopy (Launch from one end of the river to the other using a cable and pulley).
- We will do the exciting Raffting / Canoeing of approximately one hour, the flow is optimal for beginners.
- Zipline (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Lunahuaná.
- The schedule agreement will be prior communication.
- 08:30 am Departure from a meeting point at the Plaza de Armas of Lunahuaná.
- 09:00 am We will enjoy the ATV Adventure Sport ATV (40 min approx.).
- 10:30 am Adventure Sports Canopy. (Launch from one end of the river to the other by a cable and pulley, then those who wish may enjoy a nice horse ride (cost for the client).
- 12:00 m. Lunch Typical dish in the Condoray Restaurant where you can taste a la carte dishes based on shrimp, ducks, pigs, guinea pigs and others.
- 1:30 pm We will visit the winery more than a century old where we will learn to taste the original pisco and wine with the artisan elaboration. Walk through the area of Catapalla where you can make horseback riding (optional), visit the beekeeping where you can taste the honey of the different flowers of Lunahuaná. Also here you can enjoy a horse ride suitable for the whole family. Visit the mysterious HOUSE ENCHANTED !. Visit the Plaza de Armas de Lunahuaná. Colonial church dating from the seventeenth century, Mirador de San Juan where you can have a panoramic view of the entire town and take pictures.
- 4:30 pm We will do the exciting Raffting / Canoeing of approximately one hour, the flow is optimal for beginners.
- 6:00 pm Return to the Hotel (those who spend the night in Lunahuaná and / or board the bus those who leave.
- End of the Tour and the sending of the Souvenir Video will be coordinated later!
- Private Tourist Transport.
- Excursion to the different tourist places.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Official guide of tourism in Spanish.
- Adventure Sport Canoeing.
- Adventure Sports ATVs.
- Adventure Sport Canopy.
- Pictures and basic souvenir video.
- Accommodation Night in Hotel with Pool.
- Continental breakfast.
- Food during the stay.
- Horse ride (optional).
- Boating and / or ATV videos dedicated.
- Does not include holidays: Holy Week, Independence Day and New Year.
- We only issue a payment slip.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy