Laguna de Paca Tour (Full Day)
- Know the Paca Lagoon
- A beautiful natural place, located in the province of Jauja, department of Junín.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Laguna de Paca Tour (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas: craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Milk plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation about the biological cycle of the trout.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Padre Pio Sarobe and Olivó (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder of more than 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle. Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside are Baroque altarpieces, the dome decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- >> Note: The museum visit hours are from 9:00 am to 11:15 am and from 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm, every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets (Boat ride in the Paca Lagoon - El Ingenio Fish Center - Museum of the Santa Rosa de Ocopa Convent).
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Trekking to the "Golden Forest of the Incas" - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Burgundy (Full Adrenaline) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits