- The tour begins with the pick-up of the hotel's passengers to the port of Chulluni to begin the tour of Lake Titicaca by kayak.
- We will start our journey towards the Uros Island paddling in kayak 1 hour and 30 min approx.
- We can observe the Foroba island of rock formation, variety of birds and we will pass through the labyrinth of totoras.
- Kayak (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at a hotel or meeting in Plaza de Armas.
- Whenever it is in the city center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Port of Chulluni - Uros
- 8:00 am - Pick up from the hotels to the port of Chulluni.
- 8:30 am - Pre-heating.
- 9:00 am - Departure in the direction of the Uros Island.
- 12:00 pm (noon) - Return to the port.
- 12:30 pm - Transfer to the hotels.
- Transfer Hotel - Port - Hotel.
- Complete Kayak equipment.
- Entrance ticket to the island.
- Guided specialized.
- Tips to guides, captains (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Others not mentioned.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Sillustani Half Day - Private (Several Departures) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Uros Kayak With Connection to Taquile - Puno
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits