- Make this unique adventure and discover the magic of the Inca Trail.
- Without a doubt, this is the route most frequented by those who seek adventure.
- The Inca Trail offers a unique hike enjoying beautiful scenery with a chain of platforms with a mix of mountains and jungle that you will enjoy from start to finish.
- You will enjoy snow-capped mountains, flora, fauna and different archaeological sites.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco - Km. 82 - Wayllabamba
- 6:00 am - Pick up from hotel to depart by bus until Km. 82, where we will start the walk.
- In the course of our trip, we visited two archaeological sites. Also, we will enjoy the fauna and flora of the area.
- From this point you can also see the Nevado de la Verónica (Waqaywillka).
- In the afternoon we arrive at the first camp of Wayllabamba, where we will spend our first night.
Wayllabamba - Warmiwañusca - Pacaymayo
- In the middle of the nature and the song of the birds is the perfect scenario to enjoy our typical breakfast.
- Then, from Wayllabamba, we will have an ascent to the highest point of the trip: Warmiwañusqa (where the woman dies).
- From here we will have a wonderful panoramic view. We can also see llamas and domestic alpacas that graze in the ichu, one of the few plants that grow at high altitude.
- Afterwards we will continue the descent towards our second Paqaymayu camp.
Chaquicocha - Phuyupatamarca - Wiñaywayna
- This day is the longest but also the most impressive and the most interesting.
- From Pacaymayo we went up to the second step, the Abra de Runkurakay. Halfway, we stop to visit the Archaeological Complex of the same name that consists of a small oval structure, which is believed to have served as a watchtower.
- After passing, we will descend to Yanacocha ("black lagoon") and enter the cloud forest to finally reach Sayacmarca, a beautiful complex formed by a semicircular construction on different levels, narrow streets, liturgical fountains, patios and canals.
- Afterwards, our trek takes us to Wiñaywayna, an impressive Inca complex and an agricultural center with numerous terraces, a religious sector and an urban sector, near which our camp is located. This campsite has a pavilion for hikers, a small shop and bathrooms with hot showers.
- After visiting the impressive archaeological site, we enjoyed our farewell dinner in our camp.
Wiñaywayna - Machupicchu
- 5:00 am - Breakfast, then continue our trip to the Intipunku ("door of the sun"). The objective of this walk is to appreciate the sunrise and also to have a wide panorama of the entire Inca citadel of Machupicchu.
- We continue the walk for an hour more to the historic sanctuary of Machupicchu, where we will have a guided tour for 2 hours.
- Then you can enjoy more of the place on your own and, depending on the time of return of your train, go down to the town of Machupicchu by bus, in a journey of 30 minutes approx.
- From there he returns by train to Ollantaytambo, where he will be waiting for a bus transfer to take him to the city of Cusco.
- End of service
- Transportation by bus from the hotel in Cusco to Km82.
- Entrances to the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Food: 3 lunches + 3 dinners + 3 breakfasts.
- Camping Equipment: Tents to sleep, tent, dining room, kitchen tent, bathroom tent.
- First aid equipment, oxygen ball.
- Porters to transport food, camping equipment and kitchen equipment.
- Bus descending from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Return train ticket to Cusco.
- Sleeping bag.
- Tips for porters, cooks and guides.
- Lunch of the 4th day.
- Extra porter to transport the personal things of the walkers.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Income to Huaynapicchu (mountain Machu Picchu) - Maximum reservation must be made up to 1 month in advance (USD 70 per person).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- VERY IMPORTANT: For this service it is COMPULSORY to book 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Wear necessary clothes for the 4 days of walking; preferably shorts, light poles and warm clothes, rain jacket or poncho, trekking shoes and sleeping bag.
- Matras: Will be provided by the agency and carried by the passenger.
- Camera, camcorder, batteries.
- Hats to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Cookies, chocolates and candies.
- Mineral water and purifying pills (Micropur).
- Small towel, bath linen (in case of going to the thermal baths)
- Identity card / Original Passport.
- Optional: Walking sticks (covered with rubber).
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco Gastronomic Tour - La Llama Chévere - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits