Inca Trail - 2d / 1n
- The Inca Trail of 2 days is a short route recommended for those who do not have much time to know Cusco.
- We will visit archaeological sites and beautiful landscapes.
- Do not lost this only one experience.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco - Wiñaynayna
- Very early in the morning: Transfer from the hotel to the train station. 3 hour train ride to Km 104.
- When you get off the train, the guide will wait for you to start the trek visiting the ruins of Chachabamba.
- We continue the path through a small and refreshing waterfall until we reach the ruins of Wiñaywayna and its impressive platforms, showing the skill of the Inca engineers.
- After lunch we restart the hike to Intipunku ("Puerta del Sol"), from where we will have the first panoramic and spectacular view of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- We will take the bus to Aguas Calientes to spend the night at the hotel.
- At dawn, after a delicious breakfast, we went by bus in a 30 minute trip to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with the disposition of our professional guide, who is in the faculty of advising and demonstrating the importance of the sanctuary.
- In the afternoon we return walking to Machupicchu town (average one hour and a half), from where we will board the tourist train to Ollantaytambo.
- There our transfer awaits us with a bus to transfer it to Cusco.
- The arrival time will depend on the time we return.
- End of service
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu round trip.
- Bus ticket, up and down. (People of Machu Picchu).
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide service (Spanish / English).
- Personalized attention
- Sleeping bag.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- If you want to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, you need to book your maximum access with 1 month in advance. It is an additional activity - optional (USD 70 per person).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- VERY IMPORTANT: For this service it is COMPULSORY to book 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Wear necessary clothes for the days of hiking; preferably shorts, light poles and warm clothes, rain jacket or poncho, trekking shoes and sleeping bag.
- Small towel, bath linen (if you want to go to the thermal baths).
- Camera, camcorder, batteries.
- Hats to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Cookies, chocolates and candies.
- Mineral water and purifying pills (Micropur).
- Small towel, bath linen (in case of going to the thermal baths)
- Identity card / Original Passport.
- Optional: Walking sticks (covered with rubber).
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Full Day to the South Valley + Tipón and Andahuaylillas Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Vinicunca - Full Day at Rainbow Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits