DescriptionVisit "The City of the Eternal Sun". Only a few hours away from Lima is the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation: Ica.
- Ica is more than just a good pisco: enjoy its landscapes, valleys and the incredible oasis of Huacachina all year round.
- Do not wait the eve of that important date.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Pick up in Terrestrial Terminal.
- You can also arrange a meeting point with the Operator, after your purchase.
CITY TOUR ICA
- If you are coming from Lima, it is recommended to leave at 6:00 a.m. in the Cruz del Sur, Oltursa or Flores transport companies.
- Between 11:00 and 11:30 am - Pick up from the bus terminal in Ica.
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- Plaza de Armas de Icay and the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- Bodega Vitivinicola, where we will learn about the pisco process and then we will go "from theory to practice" with a delicious tasting of wines, piscos, macerados and cocktails.
- 1:00 pm approx. - We will visit a Country Restaurant so that passengers can have lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- Visit to the town of Cachiche: Parque de las Brujas.
- Palm tree of the 7 heads.
- 4.30 pm - Visit the Laguna de la Huacachina, "the Oasis of America". Here we can take pictures and buy souvenirs.
- The most adventurous can practice tubular and sandboard (included).
- 5:30 pm - At the end of the tour, travelers decide if they return with mobility or continue walking through the lagoon (in this case the return is for the passenger's account).
- End of service
- Pick up from the terminal in Ica. (between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m.).
- City Tour Ica + Wine and Pisco Winery + Huacachina.
- Tubular Tour and Sandboarding.
- Guided (in Spanish).
- Personalized assistance
- All tickets and taxes.
- Other places not mentioned in the tour.
- Other gifts and souvenirs.
- Air or land tickets from or to Ica.
- Transfers from / to your hotel.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service (with more passengers in the group).
- Carry identification document (DNI / Passport).
- Wear hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses during tubulars.
- CHILDREN: Under 4 years old, travel Free. They do not occupy a seat or take services. The parents will assume the necessary expenses. Children from 4 to 10 years old pay Child Rate published.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Mirabus Ica + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Wine tasting, Historical visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits