Holy Week 2019 - Inca Uyo and Aramu Muro
- The places to visit will be: Chucuito specifically its two squares, its church, and the ceremonial temple of "Inca Uyo", where we will observe the existing phalluses.
- Continuing with our tour we will visit Aramu Muro to observe a door carved in low relief in stone, where we can meditate and recharge ourselves of good energies
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel.
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Puno - Inca Uyo - Aramumuro - Puno
- 7:30 am. Pick up from your respective hotel.
- 7:50 am Transfer to Chucuito.
- Arrival to Chucuito and visit to the "Inca Uyo" and squares of Chucuito.
- Continuing with our trip we will go to the mystical portal of Aramu Muro.
- You can meditate surrounded by nature, and enjoy the quiet area.
- You can recharge yourself with positive energies.
- 12:30 pm. approximately - Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- End of service
- Entrance tickets
- Tourist transport.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Personal expenses.
- Snack and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for the service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. / As of 5 years, they pay as an adult.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc). Strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that allows the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there is no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Mountain Bike Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Historical visits
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits