Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
DescriptionEnjoy the wonders that Arequipa offers, visit the fantastic Colca Canyon.
- Take a scenic tour bus to La Campiña Arequipeña. We will visit the Yanahuara viewpoint, where we will have a beautiful view of the White City, then we will go to the viewpoint of Carmen Alto, called the viewpoint of the Volcanoes. the Mansion of the Founder, mill of Sabandia.
- Enjoy the scenery of one of the deepest canyons in the world, we start our journey to the Colca Canyon.
- Know the town of Yanque, enjoy the medicinal waters Chacapi
- Enjoy a day full of adventure making raffin in the chili river.
- We will visit the Añashuayco quarries.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Reception in Airport / Terrapuerto and transfer to the hotel.
AREQUIPA IN / CAMPIÑA TOUR
- According to your arrival time: Welcome and transfer from airport / terrapuerto to the chosen accommodation. Respective accommodation.
- Our agents will wait for you at the hotel to detail your itinerary and provide recommendations for your best enjoyment of our white land.
- 1:00 pm We will enjoy our tourist lunch based on traditional dishes from Arequipa and with the best view of our Plaza de Armas and Cathedral.
- 2:00 pm We will start our touring countryside visiting the following attractions:
- >> Plaza de Armas.
- >> Yanahuara District "The mirador de Yanahuara".
- >> District of Cayma and the balcony of Arequipa the natural viewpoint of Carmen Alto.
- >> Incalpaca, the "best quality textile in the world" only in Arequipa and the mini zoo of South American camelids.
- >> Balneario de Tingo.
- >> Vía Paisajista.
- >> Founder's Mansion.
- >> Windmill of Sabandia.
- >> Andenes de Paucarpata.
- 6:00 pm. End of the tour
COLCA FULL DAY
- 3:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel. Departure directly to the town of Chivay (3,400 masl). where a breakfast will be taken and we will have a short break.
- Departure to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, natural viewpoint where we can contemplate the "King of the heights of the Andes." During the tour we will observe the beautiful andenería of the canyon that mixes with the typical vegetation of the area.
- During the return to Chivay we will have some stops in the most outstanding points of the area such as the Mysterious Lagoons of Altahuilque, Litómaqueta and Hanging Tombs of Choquetico until entering the traditional town of Maca, where we will know the Church of Santa Ana de Maca, one of the most beautiful in the valley. We can make souvenir purchases and take pictures with the animals in the area.
- Yanque is another town that we will visit; there resided the most representative characters of local cultures and the Spanish Era. We will be able to appreciate typical dances of the area.
- 12:30 m. We will visit the thermal baths of "La Calera".
- 1:00 pm. Lunch in Chivay.
- Return to the city of Arequipa making stops at the "Mirador de los Volcanes: Patapampa" (4,800 meters above sea level). We will be 15 minutes from Ampato, Sabancaya and Hualcahualca.
- Then we will continue visiting Patahuasi, where we can appreciate the fabrics made by the same people.
- Then we visit the Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where we will observe the camelids that inhabit the area.
- 5:30 pm. Return to Arequipa.
RAFTING IN THE CHILI RIVER
- 7:00 am. Breakfast.
- At the coordinated time we will go for you to enjoy a day full of adventure and adrenaline on our tour.
- We will make a stopover in our operations, on the way to the river, where our team of guides await us. They will be given the first part of their equipment so they can change with the right clothes to enter the river (recommend carrying bathing clothes and a small backpack to store their things while they go down the river), then we arrive at the area called the Grotto of the Virgin of Chapi de Charcani, located in the Chilina Valley, where they will be given an instructive safety talk for the development of our activity.
- You will live the experience of canoeing in the Chili River, which is a river of little flow and with many rapids of classes II, III and IV. Which makes it a technical river, fast and fun. In addition to appreciating the natural sillar walls of this beautiful canyon, we will also appreciate diverse flora and fauna of the area.
- Total time of the excursion: 3 hours.
- Distance traveled: 6 kilometers.
SQUARE ROUTE AREQUIPA / OUT
- Pick up from your respective accommodation, to direct us in our private mobility to kilometer 9 of the Yura highway where there is a detour of a truck trail until entering the quarry.
- It is a journey that few realize it and they are left without the opportunity to know this area where we will find quantity of sillar, material extracted from lava from volcanoes widely used since pre-Hispanic times for the construction of buildings in the City, others indicate that a this is due to the name of white city.
- The tourist route covers 2 km. On the way you can see several works of carving made especially to set this route.
- We will not only visit the Cantera de Añashuayco, we will also arrive to Culebrillas located in the district of Uchumayo, an area not exploited, narrow and very high, its beauty is unique.
- We will also observe the mega-carving of the facade of the church of the company carved by the stonemasons in the farallón of the quarry
- In our tour we will observe the technique of carving, carving of sillar in live, we will be able to experience being stonemasons for a moment, we will observe petroglyphs,
- In this place we have the presence of biogas baths (they do not pollute).
- 12:30 pm. We will finish with our tour and we will transfer you back to your accommodation.
- At the appropriate time (previously coordinated): Transfer to the Airport / Terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport / Terrapuerto arrival and return.
- Tourist lunch on the balconies of the Plaza de Armas.
- Campiña panoramic bus tour 2nd floor.
- Colca Tour - Full Day (shared service).
- Guided tour of the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Adventure Tour: Canoeing in the Chili River.
- 3 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 3 breakfasts according to the lodging.
- Entrance to the Santa Catalina Monastery - S / .40.00
- Entrance to thermal baths - S / .15.00
- Entrance to Colca Canyon:
- >> Peruvians S / .20.00 / Latinos S / .40.00 / Other nationalities S / .70.00.
- Feeding not detailed.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Any other expense not specified.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock, repellent, sun hat, sunglasses, light clothing and warm clothes, rain jacket (January-April), camera or camera.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal Check-In Arequipa B&B o similares
- This recently renovated inn is the perfect base for your visit to Arequipa. Enjoy a quiet environment to relax after a busy day exploring the places of interest.
- Just four blocks from the Plaza de Armas, puts the best attractions of the city at your fingertips. In a few minutes on foot, you can reach the Selva Alegre Park, the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Art Museum and many other destinations. Even inside the inn, you will be surrounded by beautiful places overlooking the historic church of Santa Teresa.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Tour through Sillar Route, the Origin of Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Thermalism, Guided visits