Spend some spectacular days in Trujillo.
- Meet the city of Otuzco.
- Enjoy the dunes of Conache, you can practice sandboarding or swim in the lagoon.
- Visit the town of Magdalena del Cao, visit its museum site where "La Dama de Cao" is the only woman ruler of the Moche culture.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
TOUR TO OTUZCO - "THE VIRGIN OF THE DOOR"
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm.
- We will start the visit to the city of Otuzco, where the Virgin of the Door is, continuing as the visit to the Mirador where you will climb the stairs until you reach "LA ERMITA" then you will have time to do a shopping you will have a free time to buy typical products of the area.
LAREDO TOUR + SANDBOARDING TO LA LAGUNA DE CONACHE
- Hours: 10:00 am. - 5:00 pm.
- We will visit the District of Laredo where they will explain pre-Columbian constructions like Caballo Muerto, Huaca los Reyes in Galindo.
- In the afternoon we will continue the tour in the DUNAS DE CONACHE, where they will learn to slide in the sand (sandboarding); you will have time to bathe in the lagoon or take a boat ride (optional).
FULL DAY TOUR WITH CABALLOS DE PASO + NIGHT MISTICA BOHEMIA
- Hours: 10:45 am - 10:30 pm
- We will start knowing the HUACA DEL SOL and LA LUNA located in the Moche countryside, then visit craft workshops; Later, they will enter the horse breeding farm in PALO MARINO, then they will start the visit to the CIUDADELA DE BARRO "CHAN CHAN" and then finish at the HUANCHACO SPA.
- They will have a time to dine optionally in Huanchaco; finally we will move to the Moche countryside at night we will have a spiritual guide, there will be a campfire and de-tasting of chicha de jora.
TOUR TO THE WITCH - DAMA DE CAO.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We will start the tour visiting the town of Magdalena de Cao, then go to a craft workshop with tasting the "Chicha of the year", continuing with the visit to the Huaca Cao Viejo, Site Museum (where the "DAMA DE CAO" is exhibited) "Famous for being the only woman ruler of the Moche culture and her tattoos), and panoramic view of Huaca el Brujo and Huaca Prieta; in this way we will be finishing with the journey.
- Tourist mobility (depending on the number of people).
- Travel filming.
- Sandboarding tables and lenses.
- Entrance to the viewpoint.
- Entrance to the Sandboarding area.
- Laguna de Conache.
- Lodging / Accommodation.
- Interprovincial transport.
- Entrance ticket for tourist attractions.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Forest Tour of Cañoncilio - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Routes in other vehicles
Tour to the Condornada Waterfalls - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Tour Huaca de la Luna and Campiña Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits