- Enter the very heart of the Paracas National Reserve.
- Experience the beauty of the cliffs and the mystique and energy of the Lord of the Golden Mountain (Kori-Apu).
- Let your emotions flood in harmony and let your eyes be delighted with the most beautiful sunset on the planet.
- In this magical place, even the shadows will look golden!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Paracas: Pick up at the Restaurant "Paracas".
- At the end, we will return you to your hotel in Paracas.
- According to the sunset schedule (which varies during the year), we will leave at the following times:
- >> May, June, July - Departure: 3:30 pm / Return: 6:30 pm.
- >> August, September, October - Departure: 3:45 pm / Return: 6:45 pm.
- >> November, December, January - Departure: 4:00 pm / Return: 7:00 pm.
- >> February, March, April - Departure 3:45 pm. / Return: 6:45 pm.
TREK SHADOWS GOLDEN PARACAS
- We will start the activity moving towards Playa Mendieta; Mobility leaves us on the white sand beach called Playón.
- From there we will walk almost 1 km along the seashore until we reach the base of the mountain that separates the Playón and Mendieta beaches.
- From that point we will start the uphill climb (Grade of Difficulty 1: For all public) at about 60 meters high.
- At the first stop we will observe the entire Bay of Playón and from the other side we will observe the cliffs facing the sea, nests of gulls, guanaes and some sea lions.
- We will continue ascending 30 meters more, to make a second stop arriving at the peninsula of sand, rocky formation from where we will observe in 360 ° the National Reserve of Paracas.
- Then we will descend to reach the Mirador de las Sombras Doradas.
- In the place we will appreciate the diverse golden tones, fire, mustard, yellow that project the rays of the sun and that reflect golden tones.
- Once the sun is hidden we will initiate the return.
- Arrival in Ica.
- Tourist mobility roundtrip and return.
- Tickets to the Paracas National Reserve - S / .11.00 each
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Duration of the Tour: 3 Hours approx. between the departure and the arrival.
- Duration of the walk: Between 1 hour.15 minutes and 1 hour.30 minutes, according to the group and their physical conditions.
- It is recommended to bring: Sneakers or tennis, jeans, jacket, blocker and something to drink.
- Ages: From 8 years (with the presence of parents) to 70+.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits