Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
Fullday Huaral + Castillo Chancay (From Huaral)
DescriptionSpend an incredible day in Huaral and Chancay, forget all your worries and enjoy the attractions of Norte Chico every weekend.
- Visit 2 vineyards and learn how to prepare the artisan and industrial wines and piscos that you can taste.
- We will know fields of dahlias and strawberries. We will visit the Chancay Castle, you can also see the hall of mirrors, Chancay Culture Museum, Covadonga Viewpoint, artistic shows and much more.
- Visit to the Hacienda Huando house, tasting the rich wines and huaraline piscos.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaral: Offices of the operator or Terminal Z Buss Huaral.
- Confirm the exact point with the operator, after your purchase.
Daily Departures from Huaral
- 10:00 am We will visit the Ex Hacienda Hacienda Huando. Former residence of the landowners who made Huando orange known.
- Here you can make horseback riding and / or ATVs (S / .5.00 - optional).
- 11:50 am Visit to the wine cellar "Velarde"; producer of exquisite wine, pisco, grape liqueurs, apple, orange, honey, pecans, pacay, among others.
- 1:30 pm Lunch at Rest. Turistic Campestre "Las Dalias", where we will taste the famous and traditional Chancho al Palo, with its side dishes and supplements (Additional cost: S / .25 - Promotional Cost - Personal Portion). Also, if you wish, you can choose the Duck in Chili.
- 2:30 pm City Tour Huaral Plaza de Armas.
- 3:00 pm Plaza de Armas de Chancay. We will contemplate its beautiful colonial style gazebo and the remains found in the Covadonga.
- 3:30 pm Pier of the Port of Chancay. We will see pelicans and enjoy the landscape of the port.
- 4:00 pm Chancay Castle. We will visit its facilities to later enjoy the show, cultural activities and gastronomy (optional, additional cost).
- 6:00 pm End of service - Terminal Z Bus Huaral.
- Tourist transport within Huaral.
- Visit to the Ex Hacienda Hacienda Huando.
- Visit 2 Vineyards.
- Chancay City Tour.
- Visit to the Pier of the Port of Chancay.
- Visit to Chancay Castle.
- Guided tour in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- ATV rides (from S / .5).
- Use of pool with ocean view (in Castillo Chancay) - S / .10 additional.
- Lunch (Chancho al Palo) - S / .25 (Promotional price) or Pato a la Huaralina - S / .25.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, pay published fee.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy