- Meet one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of Peru": The stone forest of Huayllay.
- With more than 6 thousand hectares of stone figures you can distinguish different forms of animals, people, plants and more figures that the imagination entails to each one.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Junín: Heroic village.
- Historic Sanctuary of Chacamarca (Optional, depending on the weather).
- Junín National Reserve: Second largest lake in Peru.
- Huayre: Plaza monument to the Maca.
- Carhuamayo, Shelby and Vicco: Picturesque villages.
- Huayllay National Sanctuary: Forest of Stones.
- Hot Springs "La Calera".
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 10:00 pm.
- Tourist Transport (Shared and / or Private Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance to the Historic Sanctuary of Chacamarca.
- Entrance to the National Shrine of Huayllay.
- Entrance to the thermal springs "La Calera".
- Food (If you bring snacks, preferably light snacks: dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
2d / 1n Archeology + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
5d / 4n - Exotic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
3d / 2n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles
Discover Huancayo: Archaeological and Experiential Circuit - Junín
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides