- Get to know San Andrés, one of the most wonderful and close attractions of the Satipo province in the Junín region.
- Enjoy visiting the Petroglyphs of Huanacaure and the San Andrés Waterfall.
- Complement your trip knowing the Native Community of Atahualpa and the Catarara La Jungla - Palmapampa.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Satipo: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Church of San Francisco de Asis.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental Zone of Satipo, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - San Andrés - Golden Jungle
- 9:00 am - Departure from Satipo.
- Petroglyphs of Huanacaure: Located on the left bank of the Satipo River, very close to the Blanco Bridge, in the middle of a farm with crops of cocoa, citrus and bananas.
- San Andrés Waterfall: It has a cable car that allows you to observe in detail its 20 meters of drop and has pools for children and adults.
- Native Community of Atahualpa. We will see the experience of the native brothers where we will taste the masato (liquor made from cassava).
- Catatara La Jungla - Palmapampa: To arrive at this charming place you have to take a walk of approximately 30 minutes through the high jungle to finish with a refreshing dip.
- 6:00 pm - Return to Satipo.
- Tourist Transportation (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Burgundy (Full Adrenaline) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Full Day - Monumental Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Guided visits