Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Have one of the best experiences in the south.
- Full fun and relaxation.
- Direct contact with nature on this beautiful beach.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- 4:00 am - Colonial Av. With University Ave. (Whereabouts "Furniture Fair").
- 4:30 am - Av. Javier Prado crossing with Av. Jorge Basadre (Corner of Hyundai store).
PLAYA LA MINA - VINEYARD IN CHINCHA
- Between 4:00 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. Pick up at chosen point.
- Departure from Lima, heading to La Mina beach, located in Paracas, Ica.
- We will make a brief stop in Asia to make our necessary purchases such as drinks, snacks, sandwiches, among others.
- 10:00 am - We will arrive at the Paracas National Reserve, inside this place we will be able to see Playa Roja and Playa Lagunillas
- We continue with our route to reach La Mina beach, which is shaped like a horseshoe and the surrounding hills protect it, preventing the entry of the strong wind that blows throughout the area.
- The water is clean, clear, calm, emerald and has a white sand substrate. In the vicinity of the beach you can see a few caves that were formerly coal mines, hence the name La Mina.
- Free time.
- We will also visit the Mirador (Ex "Catedral") rock formation which was affected during the 2007 earthquake
- 4:00 pm - Lunch (not included)
- On return we will visit a winery in Chincha, to carry out the wine tasting.
- Return to Lima.
- 10:00 pm - Arrival in Lima.
- End of service
- Tourist transport from Lima (With permit + SOAT).
- Box lunch (Not valid for long holidays and holidays)
- Tour guide
- First aid kit.
- Tourist animation.
- 4 hours of beach
- Visit to the Cathedral
- Visit to Red Beach and Lagunilla
- Tasting of pisco and wines.
- Guided tour of the tourist places.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Lunch (From S / .25).
- Other non-specific expenses.
- It is recommended to bring: Towel, sunscreen, repellent, swimwear, sandals, sunglasses, extra change of clothes, windbreaker jacket.
- All travelers must carry their ID.
- Follow the instructions of the guide in charge and respect the established schedules.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the indicated time to be able to locate the mobility and not have setbacks.
- The seats are occupied according to the arrival. No places are stored on the bus.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay. They travel in the skirts of the adult (father / mother) companion.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day Paracas & Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
City Tour of Ica + Buggies + Regional Museum of Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits