Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Get to know the Incontrastable city of Huancayo and the Mantaro Valley.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Huancayo + Concepción + Jauja
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas: Craft workshops and textiles.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Craft workshops of the gold and silver process.
- Conception: Dairy plant. Purchase dairy products.
- Jauja: Laguna de Paca. Boat ride.
- Ingenio: Fish center. Trout observation and explanation of the biological cycle of the trout.
- Santa Rosa de Ocopa: The monastery has a museum made up of 4 cloisters; La Obrería (the statue of its founder), La Portería (pictures of the Huamanguina school with representation of the Via Crucis), Cloister of Father Pio Sarobe and Olivó (in the center of the courtyard there is an olive tree planted by its founder over 270 years).
- It has a pinacoteca and library with more than 25 thousand volumes of books and a Museum of natural history with species of the jungle. Its dining room has murals painted by the artist Huancaíno Josué Sánchez in 1993 and at the same time it has a church of the year 1725 of Renaissance style, declared a national patrimony.
- Inside, there are baroque altarpieces, the cupola decorated with allegories of Christ, the Virgin and the missionary work of Ocopa.
- >> Note: The museum visit hours are from 9:00 am to 11:15 am and from 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm, every day except Tuesday.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 7:00 p.m.
- Transportation (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourist Driver-Orientator (The driver of mobility, does the job of Tourist Orientator).
- Entrance Tickets: Boat trip in Laguna de Paca - El Ingenio Fish Center.
- Typical Lunch à la carte: 01 Main course + Jar of soda per couple.
- Bus ticket Lima - Huancayo - Lima.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any Cancellation for the reasons indicated, does NOT apply Refund.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
4d / 3n - Central Forest (Coffee Route) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
Central Complete Forest - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Trekking to the Nevado Huaytapallana through the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits