- Take the opportunity to visit the beauty of the Colca Valley and one of the deepest canyons in the world, if not the deepest at its peak.
- We have our own units and bilingual professional guides.
- We make your dream of seeing the flight of one of the representative Andean birds of Peru, El Cóndor, a reality.
- You can appreciate your flight at the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, and other beauties.
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from their respective hotels.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor + Thermal Baths
- Prior coordination with the passenger will be agreed the exact time to pick it up from your hotel.
- After a trip of 3 hours approx. We will arrive to Chivay where we will have breakfast and we will have instructions from the guide to get to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor.
- 45 minutes more in transport and we will arrive at the main point where we can observe the wonderful and deep of the canyon.
- We will stay 1.5 hrs. approx. to take pictures appreciating the splendor of the Condor with a width of 3.5 meters and approximately 11 kg; Condors female, male, young and adults, all explained by the guide.
- We will return by visiting natural viewpoints and tasting the Sancayo ice cream.
- We will make a stop for those who wish to enter the thermal baths or zipline or hike around, filled with the magic of the valley. This stop will be about 1 hour.
- Then we will have time to have lunch.
- We will start our return trip to Arequipa, not before stopping at attractive points on the road such as the Patapampa viewpoint, where there are thaws, as well as a wonderful view of the snowcapped mountains and many volcanoes that surround the city of Arequipa.
- We will stop at a part of the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca to observe camelids in their different variety and the environment that surrounds them.
- Finally we will meet Patahuasi, where they can have a coca tea or buy some crafts. You can also see the back of the Misti, contemplating its great height and fullness of image. Your front is already known in the same city when we return.
- We finish the tour in the Historic Center of the city a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
- Return time approx. between 5:30 pm. and 6:00 p.m.
- Lunch (Buffet - S / .30).
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths (S / .10 - S / .15 per person).
- Entrance to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvian - S / .20 // South American - S / .40 // Other nationalities - S / .70.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is advisable to travel with some preventive medicines for altitude sickness.
- Check with the tour operator, before your trip, weather conditions and other details.
- If you want to add the buffet lunch, separate the space in advance, since they are limited in the restaurant. Variety of typical food of the area and in general of Arequipa.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Excursion to Petroglyphs of Toro Muerto and Traces of Querulpa - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa and Colca Valley - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism