- Discover the Colca Canyon with this full day.
- Delight yourself with the sight in the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- The service ends in Puno.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Colca - Puno
- 2:30 am - 3:00 am Transfer from your hotel (downtown) to board our mobility way to Chivay.
- 7:00 am Arrival to Chivay and continental breakfast.
- 7:30 am Departure to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor".
- 9:00 am Tour of the villages around the Colca Canyon and visits to natural viewpoints of the area and colonial temples.
- 12:20 pm Buffet lunch in Chivay.
- 1:00 pm We begin with boarding the bus.
- 1:30 pm Departure from the bus from Chivay to Puno.
- 2:15 pm Stop for 10 minutes at the Patapampa Viewpoint to admire the view of the volcanoes.
- 3:30 pm Stop at Pampa Cañahuas: Here you can have a coca tea or an infusion and use the restaurant's bathroom.
- 5:30 pm Stop 10 minutes in Lagunillas to admire the lagoons and observe Andean birds.
- 7:30 p.m. Arrival at the bus station of the city of Puno.
- End of service
- Shared bus Arequipa - Chivay.
- Shared bus Chivay - Colca Canyon (round trip).
- Bus shared Chivay - Puno.
- Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Meals: Continental Breakfast + Buffet Lunch.
- Transfer to your Hotel in Puno.
- BTC (Colca tourist ticket). - Required
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / South American S / .40 / Other nationalities S / .70.
- >> Tickets are paid in cash, upon arrival in Chivay
- Others not mentioned in the Tour.
- Personal expenses (purchases, gifts, souvenirs).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Sweater for the cold, hat or cap, sun glasses, sunblock, rain jacket or poncho, water, extra money (S / .50 is a good amount), small backpack, toilet paper.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Pillones Falls and Stone Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour through Sillar Route, the Origin of Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits