Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
Fall in love with Cusco - 4d / 3n
DescriptionMeet Cusco, Sacred Valley and Macchu Pichu in all its splendor.
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy the beautiful colors of the Cusqueño Valley.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will be delighted with its spectacular gastronomy of this millenary city.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Reception and transfer from the Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) to the hotel.
City tour and nearby archaeological sites
- Reception at the Cusco Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation at the Hotel.
- 1:00 pm - We begin the incredible experience of touring the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- Next, we will go out of the city, to the four archaeological points: Qenqo, Puka Pukara, Tambomachay and the impressive Sacsaywamán Fortress.
- Return to accommodation in Cusco.
Full Day - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- We begin the excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- First you will visit the archaeological complex of Pisaq, then you will have the opportunity to negotiate with the suppliers in the typical handicraft market of Pisaq.
- Afterwards, you will travel along the Vilcanota River, passing through the city of Calca, arriving in the city of Urubamba.
- Buffet lunch (included).
- Later we will go to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo.
- At night, at the Ollantaytambo station, you will board the train for the town of Aguas Calientes, also known as "Machu Picchu town".
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes according to the reservation.
- Breakfast at the accommodation.
- In the morning you will board the bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu (25 minutes approx).
- We will realize in a time of 3 hours approximately the visit for all the Inca citadel, time in which our guide will show you the Sacred Plaza.
- We will also visit El Intihuatana, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Condor and more.
- After such a great experience, we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- Free afternoon.
- At night we will take the train that will take us back to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer on the bus back to Cusco.
Cusco / Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the airport of Cusco.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Tourist transport in the tours and transfers.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cusco
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 1 Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Specialized guide according to the route (Bilingual)
- Entrance tickets : General Tourist Ticket (BTG), Qorikancha, Macchu Pichu (only for tourists from member countries of the Andean Community), Bus Aguas Calientes - Macchu Pichu - Aguas Calientes.
- Local Train Ticket (Peruvians) - Tourist Train (Foreigners).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Air tickets, meals not mentioned, tips.
- Tourists who are not from member countries of the Andean Community will have to pay the difference of USD $ 20 for admission to Machu Picchu.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Personal expenses.
- For passengers buying local train to Machu Picchu the purchase is made upon arrival in Cusco.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If the Peruvian tourist wishes to travel by executive tourist train (IncaRail or Expedition), he will have to pay an additional USD $ 130 per person.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
Hostal Pirwa - Garcilazo o similares
- The selected accommodations are located just 5 minutes from the Plaza de Armas.
- Nearby is also the largest handicraft market in the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
- Accommodation in double, matrimonial and triple rooms.
Holy Week 2019 - Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking