DescriptionLive the adventure of the Usaka desert in an exclusive tour in our 4x4 buggy transport that will take you through immense dunes.
- You can enjoy breathtaking landscaping views of the Nazca Valley and you will have an authentic opportunity to practice the sport of sandboarding.
- In addition, you can visit archaeological sites of the ancient Nazca civilization, which left their valuable works of hydraulic engineering (Acueductos de Ocongalla), Cahuachi pyramids and also their pre-Inca cemeteries.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Nasca: Pick up at the hotel (provided it is in the city center) or bus station.
ARCHEOLOGY AND ADVENTURE IN THE DESERT OF USAKA, NASCA
- Our staff will pick you up from your hotel or bus station to start a mixed tour in tubular transport or buggy in the Nazca desert, where you will visit archaeological sites such as: pre - Inca cemeteries, there you will observe original open tombs containing mummies enfardeladas together to archaeological objects with which they were buried, on the route we will enter the aqueduct of Ocongalla located in the Nazca Valley and the ceremonial center of Cahuachi that was the most important place in the Nazca period due to the great events of offerings and human sacrifices that were made, you can see constructions of impressive adobe, several temples of great size, extensive squares and platforms, as well as a complex network of staircases and interconnected corridors.
- Then we will drive to the adventure to walk on the sand dunes and practice Sandboarding that your specialist guide in this sport will provide some techniques to glide on the sand with ease.
- After a while we will return to your respective hotel.
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional sandboarding guide.
- Sandboarding tables.
- Visit the aqueduct of Ocongalla.
- Visit the pyramids of Cahuachi.
- Visit the pre-Inca cemetery of Estaqueria.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Expenses not specified.
- To carry out this adventure tour it is recommended to wear a sports suit: Short, polo, sneakers, Jacket / jacket, Sunglasses, Sunblocker.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Other drinks tasting, Sandboarding
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits