On this tour you can appreciate exclusive views of the Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu volcanoes and Andean landscapes of the Aguada Blanca National Reserve.
- Experience the thrill of cycling down the slopes of volcanoes.
- Always with the safety of a guide who accompanies them by bicycle and transport support.
- Go ahead and discover a new way to enjoy Arequipa.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Off road 4x4 (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Passengers from their hotel located in El Cercado, Yanahuara or Cayma will be picked up.
- If you are staying in another district, we will meet at Plaza San Francisco (Cercado), Plaza de Yanahuara, Plaza de Cayma or at our Base in Cayma - Acequia Alta - Av Grau 640.
Enjoy Adventure and Adrenaline
- We pick it up from the agreed place and go to the slopes of the volcano that we have decided.
- We ascend in a 4x4 truck to Chachani (4,000 masl, Misti-Chiguata 3,300 masl and Pichu Pichu 3,500 masl)
- Once we have reached the highest part, we get ready to descend. We will take a bicycle each and its respective equipment (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and gloves).
- EYE: The indications and instructions of the guides are very important to not have any type of accident, or get lost in the way.
- We will have 2 hours approx. of descent. There are different sections and sections to go down, according to experience: Easy, Medium and Technical. That will be decided at the moment between the participants and the guide.
- I T e m p or total excursion: 4 to 5 hrs. approx.
- Total route: 30 kms.
- Professional driver and guide.
- Private transport 4 × 4.
- Complete equipment: Bicycle, helmet, arm and leg protectors.
- Snack: Water, chocolate, fruit, cookies and rehydration.
- Spare parts and repair of bicycle if necessary.
- First aid kit.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- It is recommended to bring: Appropriate clothing, footwear, short or lycra, windbreaker; Lenses and sunscreen.
- Recommended service for children from 12 years old.
- To prevent and / or attend to any eventuality or emergency, our private transport will always be alert behind the last cyclist and even further back so that he is not heard.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colca Canyon Tour - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Tour to the Colca Valley - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism