DescriptionWalk the emblematic places of the city of Cusco in a short time.
- Visit the temple of Qorikancha, temple dedicated to the sun of perfect stone buildings.
- Walk through the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán, scene of the Inti Raymi.
- Lose yourself in the underground passages of Qenqo and cool off with the source of Tambomachay, where the water has been flowing for more than 500 years.
- Visit Machupicchu in a single
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: To coordinate with the operator after the purchase.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour + 4 Ruins
- 1:30 pm - Meeting at the previously agreed meeting point.
- We begin the tour of Cusco: You will visit the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral, where you will appreciate unparalleled pieces of religious art.
- We will finish knowing the first Inca ruin of the route: The Qorikancha or "Temple of the Sun", religious structure on which the Convent of Santo Domingo is built.
- Then, we will go to the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuamán, one of the most important and valuable architectural exhibitions in Latin America.
- After touring it, we will visit Qenqo, a ceremonial archaeological complex that will surprise you with its peculiar design.
- Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, a famous temple dedicated to water, where its old fountains and pools are still working today.
- Return to the starting point.
- End of the tour: 6:00 pm
FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU
- At 4:10 a.m. We left the hotel to Ollantaytambo train station to take the train from 6:10 - 7:45 am.
- Assistance at the Aguas Calientes station to take the bus with our guide, on a path that leads to the entrance gate of the citadel of Macchu Picchu.
- Summit moment of the tour starting the guided tour of almost 2 hours through the different sectors that make up the ruins: Housing, crop area, terraces and squares.
- At the end of it, free time is available to repeat a tour and take pictures.
- Descent to Aguas Calientes.
- Free time and return approximately 6:20 pm.
- Assistance in Ollanta Station for the transfer to Cusco.
- Depending on the time of your flight or bus, will be transferred to the terminal or airport.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) - Hotel (arrival and return).
- City tour Cusco + 4 Ruins.
- Partial Tourist Ticket.
- Entrance to Qoricancha and Cathedral.
- Guide and transport shared service.
- Full Day Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Consettur.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Expedition Train Ticket
- Transfer Hotel in Cusco - Train Station - Hotel in Cusco.
- 2 nights accommodation (Hotel 2 **).
- Semi-Buffet breakfast in hotel.
- Permanent assistance
- Air tickets.
- Tours not mentioned in the program.
- Lunch in Machu Picchu.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Cusi Hotel o similares
- Hotel located 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. WiFi, hot water 24 hours, breakfast buffet, spacious rooms.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Seven Color Mountain Tour - Arcoiris Excellent Price - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
Full Day to the Sacred Valley + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Inca Bridge of Q´Eswachaka) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits