DescriptionVisit the amazing Colca Canyon, observe the beautiful andenería of the canyon that mixes with the typical vegetation of the area.
- Tour the area and discover the Mysterious Lagoons of Altahuilque, Litomaqueta and Hanging Tombs of Choquetico.
- Meet the traditional village of Maca where we will know The Church of Santa Ana de Maca one of the most beautiful in the valley.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath in the thermo-medicinal center La Calera.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
COLCA FULL DAY
- 03:00 am Pick up from the hotel, departure directly to the village of Chivay 3400 masl where we will have a breakfast and have a short break.
- Departure to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, natural viewpoint where we can contemplate the king of the heights of the Andes, during the tour we will observe the beautiful andenería of the canyon that mixes with the typical vegetation of the area. During the return to Chivay we will have some stops in the most outstanding points of the area such as the Mysterious Lagoons of Altahuilque, Litómaqueta and Hanging Tombs of Choquetico, to enter the traditional town of Maca where we will know The Church of Santa Ana de Maca one of the most beautiful of the valley we can do souvenir shopping and take pictures with the animals of the area.
- Yanque is another town that we will visit in the same resided the most representative characters of the local Cultures and the Spanish Era. You will be able to appreciate typical dances from the area.
- 12:30 m. We will visit the thermal baths of La Calera.
- 1:00 pm Lunch in Chivay.
- Return to the city of Arequipa making stops at the Mirador de los Volcanes Patapampa 4800 masl we will be observing from this place the Ampato, Sabancaya and Hualcahualca.
Then we will continue visiting Patahuasi, where you can appreciate the fabrics made by the same people, then visit the Reserva De Salinas and Aguada Blanca where we will observe throughout the area, the camelids that inhabit the area.
- 5:30 pm Return to the city of Arequipa.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tour in Spanish and English.
- Continental breakfast.
- Buffet lunch.
- Entrance to the Colca (Peruvians S / .20 / Latinos S / .40 / Other Foreigners S / .70).
- Extra expenses.
- Entrance - Baños la Calera S /. twenty.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy