- Discover the wonders that the Colca Canyon offers you.
- We take you to places where you can learn about the Andean culture.
- Appreciate the South American camelids in their natural habitat.
- And the majestic flight of the Andean Condor.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel (provided it is inside the Historic Center).
Arequipa - Chivay - Cruz del Condor - Arequipa
- Our service starts picking you up from your hotel between 2.45 am and 3:30 am.
- We will leave for Chivay, the most important town in the Colca Valley. There we will have our breakfast to continue later to the Cruz del Cóndor where we will appreciate the majestic flight of this beautiful great bird of the Andes.
- After this experience, we will admire the incredible beauty of the Colca Canyon, one of the deepest in the world.
- On our return we will visit the Antahuilque Viewpoint, where we will be able to appreciate the "enchanted lagoons", so called because of the change of color during the day due to the presence of algae.
- Then we will visit the small town of Maca, where we will have time to visit his church and buy some souvenirs.
- Before lunch we went to the thermal baths in Yanque.
- After having been there for about 1 hour, we will have our comforting Buffet lunch and then return to the city of Arequipa making a stop in Patapampa, highest point located at 4910 masl Here we can appreciate the whole chain of volcanoes like Ampato, where it was found to the ice lady "JUANITA", to the volcano Sabancaya and Hualca Hualca.
- We will pass through "Pampa Cañahuas", a Natural Reserve where you will be able to appreciate spectacular landscapes and the most appreciated South American Camelids, especially the Vicuña, which has the finest and most recognized fiber in the international textile market.
- In this way we will end our exciting visit to the Colca Canyon arriving in the city of Arequipa at approximately 5.00 pm.
- Pick up at hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Guide in Spanish / English.
- Tourist ticket (Required for visits to the Colca):
- >> National: S / .20.00.
- >> South American: S / .40.00.
- >> Foreigners: S / .70.00.
- Thermal baths: S / .15.00.
- Buffet lunch: S / .30.00.
- Children up to 3 years can go on the legs of their parents.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour Campiña - Half Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Campiña Arequipeña in Panoramic Service - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Canyon Tour - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour through Sillar Route, the Origin of Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits