DescriptionThe pleasure of appreciating the flight of the condor, thermal medicinal baths and unique landscapes in one of the deepest canyons in the world (4,160 m deep).
- Full day: Make the most of your time with quality service.
- Stops to observe South American camelids (llamas, alpacas, vicuñas).
- Visit to the Cruz del Cóndor and thermal baths "La Calera".
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Full Day Chivay
- Between 2:30 am. and 3:00 am. Pick up at hotels and then head to the town of Chivay, where we will stop for breakfast amidst amazing Andean landscapes.
- Then we will continue our journey to the "Cruz del Cóndor" where we can appreciate the formation of the Colca Canyon and the flight of the condors. In the area we will be approximately 1 hour.
- Later we will go to visit the natural viewpoints of Wayrapunko, Antahuilque and Choquetico, where we can appreciate the work of our pre-Inca ancestors: hanging tombs and litho-scale models.
- We continue with stops in the towns of Maca and Yanque and finish in Chivay to go to the Thermal Baths of "La Calera" to enjoy the thermo medicinal waters for about 1 hour (Cost of income not included).
- We return to the town of Chivay for lunch (included).
- Return to Arequipa (arrival approximately 5:30 pm).
- Tourist transport throughout the service.
- >> Minivan from 15 to 19 people.
- Official tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- BTC (Colca Tourist Access Ticket):
- >> Peruvian - S / .20
- >> Foreigner - S / .70
- Admission to the thermal baths "La Calera" - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary)
- We recommend to bring : Hat, sun block, warm clothes, sandals, bath linen and towel.
- Shared service in tourist transport unit.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa City and Colca Valley - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism