Colca 2 Days / 1 Night
DescriptionVisit the Colca Canyon and watch the magnificent flight of the condors, a majestic spectacle that has become the delight of travelers visiting the area.
- Any time is good to share, we have the service that you. needs to.
- The environments of our accommodations have been designed and decorated for you. never stop feeling the pure air of the Andes.
- We are totally sure that your trip will not only be unforgettable, but you will want to experience it again very soon!
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up and return to your hotel.
- 7:45 - 08:15 am Pick up from the hotel to board the Mobility in the direction of the Colca Canyon.
- 09:00 am Departure to Chivay. We will begin our journey on the way to Yura, where we will admire the natural and cultural landscape of that area, then we will go around the Chachani volcano and we will pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca until arriving at Pampa Cañahuas. In this place the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the area and we will appreciate the natural habitat of the most famous South American camelid: La Vicuña.
- Continuing with the tour, on the way there will be a short stop in Patahuasi ("house on high") to drink a coca tea. Immediately continue the trip to the bofedales, where we will observe different species of birds both local and migratory to the area according to season. Then we will continue to Patapampa, the highest point of the trip, located at 4800 meters above sea level. also known as the "Mirador de los Andes". Here we can see different volcanoes such as Misti, HualcaHualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Ubinas and Chachani.
- 12:45 approx. Arrival to the town of Chivay
- 13:00 approx. Lunch at the Rest. Chosen one
- 4:00 p.m. We will enjoy a refreshing bath in the thermal waters "La Calera" and the time we can visit the museum of the Collahuas and Cabanas.
- 6:30 p.m. Return to Chivay.
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner at the Rest. Chosen with folklore show and typical dances of the area.
- 8:00 p.m. Free night or Discotheque. (Optional)
- 22:00 approx. Overnight at the Hotel.
Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - Chivay - Arequipa
- 06:00 am approx. After having breakfast, we will head towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where we can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon.
- Return to Chivay, visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA and YANQUE, in which the guide will explain the different customs of the area, as well as the Lito models, colonial churches and terraces.
- 11:45 approx. Arrival to Chivay.
- 12:30 approx. Lunch.
- 2:00 p.m. We will board the bus to return to Arequipa.
- 5:00 p.m. Arrival in Arequipa. Hotel Chosen.
- Tourist mobility with tourist SOAT.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 Breakfast
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths S / .15
- Founder's Mansion
- Mill of Sabandia.
- Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvian S / .20 / South American Foreigner S / .40 / Foreigner rest of the world S / .70
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Hotel 3 star Colca Inn o similares.
- Created to share an unforgettable experience to each traveler passing through these beautiful Andean landscapes, we offer you the best of our infrastructure and services, for your greater comfort.
- COLCA INN HOTEL , puts at your disposal our comfortable facilities, which will make your stay a pleasant and pleasant moment.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category establishment.
Full Day Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits