DescriptionThis tour will take us to know the circuit of beaches via the Tacna - Ilo waterfront.
- We will visit the Boca del Río spa, the most important in Tacna, its main square and beaches area, such as "Las Conchitas", among others.
- Continuing with the tour we will arrive at the Wetlands of Ite, where we will have a sighting of migratory and stationary birds of different species.
- We will continue with a trip to the city of Ilo, where we will visit the Algarrobal Valley and the Chiribaya Museum.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Tacna: Pick up accommodation.
- As long as it is close to the center of Tacna.
- In case the accommodation is far from the center, a meeting point will be coordinated.
Coastal Tour Tacna, Ilo - Inka Adventure
- Departure - 8:00 am.
- Boca del Río Spa.
- Wetlands and Mirador del Valle de Ite.
- Valle Algarrobal olive zone.
- Chiribaya Museum.
- Plaza de Armas de Ilo.
- Fiscal Pier.
- The Roundabout.
- Church San Jerónimo.
- Boat Trip (optional).
- Ilo Spas: Poza de Lizas, English Port.
- End of service - 5:30 pm.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- Admission to Museums.
- Photographs (digital).
- Boat ride.
- Extra purchases
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- It is recommended to bring: Blocker, swimsuit, hat or cap, bottle of water, hiking shoes, cash (soles).
- Important: DO NOT consume foods that can fall heavy a day before or in the morning (dairy or sausages).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator can be done in Shared Service. They have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Ilo Treasure of Peru - Half Day - Moquegua
Activities: Hike, trekking, Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation