- Enjoy a guided tour of the Cusco Center where you will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun or "Qoricancha", and then go out to visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- We will return to the City at approximately 6:30 in the afternoon.
- Live an experience without equal where you will revive your adventurous spirit and explorer that will leave you full of many interesting memories!
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour - Afternoon Shift
- 12:50 pm. at 1:30 p.m. Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco.
- 1:30 pm. Visit to the Cathedral of Cusco.
- 2:30 pm. Walk to Qoricancha and visit the Temple of the Sun.
- 3.30 pm. Departure to Qenqo by Tourist Bus.
- 3.45 pm. Arrival and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Qenqo.
- 4.15 pm. Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Sacsayhuaman.
- 5.10pm. Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Puca-Pucara.
- 5.25 pm. Hike and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Tambomachay.
- 6.10 pm. Visit the Artisan Market in Sacsayhuaman.
- 6.30 pm. Return to the city of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco or Regocijo or Limacpampa).
- End of service
- Tourist transport
- Guide in English or Spanish (only one language)
- >> Please indicate at the time of booking the chosen language.
- Obligatory: Tourist Ticket for the City Tour:
- >> Peruvians - S / .40
- >> Foreigners - S / .70
- Integral Tourist Ticket (only if you will also visit the Sacred Valley another day):
- >> Peruvians - S / .70
- >> Foreigners - S / .130
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral of Cusco - S / .25
- Entry Ticket Temple of the Sun - Qoricancha - S / .15.
- Transfer back to your hotel at the end of the service.
- >> All passengers are dropped off at Plaza San Francisco or Regocijo or Limacpampa.
- BTC (Tourist Ticket of Cusco): It allows to enter to Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, Museums and also to visit or to realize the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas).
- Read the following article that will clarify all your doubts about tickets to Cusco: http://incalake.com/blog/como-comprar-el-boleto-turistico-integral-de-cusco/
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Mountain of 7 Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits