DescriptionVisit to monumental Arequipa, its countryside and the Colca Canyon, observe the majestic flight of the condor and taste the exquisite cuisine of Arequipa.
- On the first day of your trip, enjoy a spectacular Panoramic City Tour.
- On the second day we visited the incomparable Colca Canyon.
- You can not leave Arequipa without appreciating with your own eyes the flight of our majestic Andean Condor.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Reception in Airport or Bus Terminal.
- Assistance and transfer from the airport or bus station to the hotel.
- P.M. Tour in the Mirabus Panoramic, at this point we will welcome our Guide who will give us detailed explanations of all the points of our itinerary. We will enjoy sitting on the second floor of the bus to have a better view of all the tourist attractions of the city of Arequipa, we can get off the bus at the following points:
- First point will be the District of Yanahuara where we can take pictures in the famous Yanahuara Portals with the bottom of the Misti volcano, we will also see the Church of this traditional district. In this place they sell the traditional ice cream cheese, which is a typical dessert of Arequipa, its unique flavor is mandatory tasting.
- Then we go to the second point that will be the Mirador de Carmen Alto, there you can appreciate the terraces of the district and also the three volcanoes that we have in Arequipa; El Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu.
- Then we move to the third point that will be the Minorological Incalpaca, the income is free and we can appreciate the four South American camelids (Llama, Alpaca, Vicuña and Guanaco).
- Our next fourth point is the Founder's Mansion; It is a colonial mansion, now converted into a museum, which houses important relics of the history of the city of Arequipa. The income is optional but recommended given the historical richness it houses.
- Finally, we will visit the fifth point that will be the Mill of Sabandia, inside which the water mill is working and also a minizoológico that houses in a particular way a fighting bull called terminator, which can scratch the back. Admission is optional, if you want to stay outside you can find optional activities such as the Horseback Riding, quad bike ride, zipline, and also taste typical Arequipa food.
- Then we will return to the center of the city of Arequipa which we will be arriving in approximately 45 minutes.
- Accommodation night
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY
- 7:30 am. Pick up at the hotel and departure from Arequipa (2325 masl)
- We drive along the asphalt road towards Yura crossing Pampa de Arrieros and Pampa Cañahuas, observing vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and migratory birds and then arrive to Patahuasi (stone forest) where we will enjoy a coca tea to acclimatize the body for height.
- Continuing with the tour we will appreciate the tocjras, lagunillas and bofedales and at the same time observe some migratory birds like Flamencos, Gallaretas etc. Then we will arrive at the highest point of Patapampa (4910 masl) called "The viewpoint of the volcanoes", since from there you can see some volcanoes such as: Hualca Hualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Misti, Chachani, Pichu Picchu, Ubinas and the extinct Chucura.
- Then we will descend to the Town of Chivay (3600 masl) Lunch (on behalf of the passengers) and accommodation at the Hotel.
- Optional afternoon visit to the Thermal Baths of La Calera where we will stay for a period of approximately two hours. These baths are thermo medicinal waters, which exceed 40 ° C, good to combat diseases such as rheumatism.
CHIVAY - CRUZ DEL CONDOR - AREQUIPA
- In the morning breakfast at the hotel and then leave for the Cruz del Cóndor where we will stay for a period of 2 hours approx. Place where you can appreciate the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at close range.
- In return we will make some stops to take photos in small towns of the Colca Valley, we will observe archaeological remains in some viewpoints, pre Inca agricultural terraces, litho models, hanging tombs and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon.
- We will pass through the villages of Pinchollo, Maca (where we can taste the exquisite Colca Sour, made with a citrus fruit of "Sancallo" cactus), Achoma and Yanque; In the latter we will make a stop, where we can see its typical churches, its craft center, the typical clothing of its inhabitants, among others.
- Arrival to Chivay - Lunch (on behalf of the passengers).
- Return to Arequipa
- 5:00 pm. approx. Arrival Arequipa.
AREQUIPA - LIMA
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At the right time: Transfer to the bus station or airport.
- Transfer from the bus station or airport to the hotel (round trip).
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Arequipa + 1 night in Chivay.
- Panoramic City Tour + Tickets.
- Excursion to the Colca 2d / 1n.
- Excursions not mentioned in the program.
- Lunches, or dinners.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Mango Hostel B&B o Similar
- Beautiful Colonial house has double, matrimonial rooms with private bathroom and cable TV. Bedrooms for ladies, gentlemen and mixed. It also has individual lockers, breakfast buffet, hot water, WiFi, kitchen, dining room, common area, cable TV room, laundry service, terrace, luggage storage, tourist information and much more.
- Located 50 meters from the Plaza de Armas, in the historic center, very close to the main tourist attractions in the city, such as the Monastery of Santa Catalina, the Cathedral and others such as museums, restaurants, nightclubs and much more.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Colca Canyon Tour - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Colca Canyon 2d / 1n - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Thermalism, Guided visits