DescriptionBetween Santiago and Ocucaje, Ica hides a unique tourist attraction in the south of Lima. Discover the Canyon of the Lost!
- Walk through the desert of Ica and discover the canyon of the lost, a natural wonder of more than 5 km long and more than 60 meters deep!
- Go through its strange formations. Come and learn the secrets of this new-found attraction of Ica!
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Ica: Plaza de Armas.
Discovering the Canyon of the Lost.
- 6:00 am We leave from the center of the Plaza de Armas of Ica in the direction of Ocucaje.
- 9:00 am We arrive at Ocucaje, where we will cross the desert, and then take a walk, which will take us to the Canyon of the Lost.
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm We will go deep into the canyon.
- 1:00 pm Lunch (not included) in Huacachina.
- 4:00 pm End of service.
- Round trip transfer.
- Box Lunch.
- Permanent assistance
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (at will).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tour recommended for people over 12 years old.
- Applies for the whole year, except Holy Week, National Holidays and New Year.
- It is recommended to bring: Sportswear, sunscreen, hat or hat, sunglasses and additional water bottle.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
City Tour of Ica + Buggies + Regional Museum of Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Full Ica 2 Days - Solo Tours (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road