Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica
- The District of Canchayllo is one of the 34 districts of the Province of Jauja, in the Department of Junín, within the Nor Yauyos Cochas Landscape Reserve.
- Among its tourist attractions is the Shujto Canyon, a rock formation product of the erosion of the Piñascocha River, which is privileged to have gigantic walls that can measure up to 60 meters high.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Jauja: Main Square of Jauja (Jr. Junin Intersection and Jr. Bolognesi).
- You can pick up the accommodation, always with the availability of the operator, that your hotel is in the monumental area of the City and only in low season.
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja
- Start: 7:00 am / 8:00 am.
- Departure from Jauja.
- Visit to the main square of Canchayllo and its Mother Church.
- Puyas de Raymondi.
- Canyon of the Shujto.
- Archaeological remains of Corivinchos.
- Cave Paintings by Elenapuquio.
- Llocllapampa: Hot springs of Acaya.
- Return to Jauja.
- End: 4:00 pm / 5:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared service).
- Guided in Spanish.
- >> For guidance in other languages, check availability and eventual additional cost.
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Refreshments, drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to safeguard the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- It is suggested to bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water, mates).
- It is suggested to bring waterproof clothing, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "no show" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Central Jungle at your Reach All Year - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
2d / 1n - las Reinas + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Central Jungle - Tarma - Chanchamayo - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Cultural visits