DescriptionIf you like particular sites, freedom and artist neighborhoods, you will love this tour.
- It includes incredible views and very nice places to stop, relax and hang out appreciating the bohemian district of Lima
- You will enjoy one of the 20 best jetties in the world, while we go to Barranco.
- Enjoy a walk through the old train lines of Lima and the bridge made of wood "bridge of sighs".
- If we are lucky, on the way we will see the "fraile jump", which reminds us of an old love story.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Miraflores: Offices of the operator
- Confirm meeting point after your purchase
Bike ride (Miraflores / Barranco / Chorrillos)
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- Route: Larco (5 min)> Larcomar (5min)> Malecón de Barranco (25 min)> Puente de los suspiros (20 min)> Mirador 1 (10min)> Plaza de Barranco (5 min)> Mirador 2 (5 min) > Malecón de Chorrillos (20 min)> Salto del Fraile (10 min)> Cebiche at Herradura beach (45 min)> Morro Solar, point of view of the city (25 min)> Return to Miraflores passing through the streets of Barranco, colonial houses and Street art (1h 5min).
- End of the tour: 1:30 pm
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish / English).
- Safety helmet.
- Cebiche dish
- Water bottle.
- Cereal snack
- Insurance policy.
- Tips for service.
- For other departure times after consultation.
- Guide in Spanish or English. Consult for other languages.
- Consult for groups over 9 people
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits