DescriptionDo you want to get away from the routine and do not know how? What do you think of a trip? You do not need to go that far from Lima ... come to Ica and you will discover the best combination of Escape + Relax + Nature !!
- Thousands of birds and hundreds of sea lions await you on the stunning Ballestas Islands.
- The most beautiful and refreshing summer beaches await you in the Paracas National Reserve.
- Know all the details of our service and get in touch with nature.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Pick up from the Hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- Start of the Tour in Ica : 6:30 a.m.
- End of the tour in Ica : 4:30 pm
Important: To participate in this tour, you. You must travel the same day of the tour from Lima to Ica at Cruz del Sur from 2:00 am. It would arrive between 6:30 and 7:00 am. We pick you up from the bus station in Ica to start the tour.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from the Hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- 7:45 am. Transfer to the tourist pier in Paracas.
- 8:00 a.m. Start of the maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands: We will visit the geoglyph "El Candelabro", the rock formations that make up the Ballestas Islands and the maternities of the sea lions.
- We can see a wide variety of birds such as the Humboldt penguin, boobies, tendrils, pelicans, guanayes, red-headed vultures and many more.
- 10:00 am Return to the tourist pier.
- Free time for personal activities: Take breakfast, buy crafts or take pictures.
- 11:00 am. Land tour to the Paracas National Reserve: We will visit the ruins of the rock formation "La Catedral", viewpoints of the yellow desert and the red desert, the Interpretation Room of the Paracas National Reserve, Yumaque beach, Roja beach and Lagunillas beach.
- 2:00 p.m. Return to the Bay of Paracas.
- 3:00 pm. Return to the city of Ica.
- Transfer to the hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel or bus terminal in Ica.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands: motorboat, life jacket, guide (in Spanish).
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve: Mobility to make the tour, Driver - Guide (in Spanish).
- Transfer to bus station or hotel in Ica, at the end of the tour.
- Bus tickets to Ica.
- Revenue to:
- >> Islas Ballestas - S / .17.00.
- >> Reserve of Paracas - S / .5.00.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay. They share seats in mobility and services with parents.
- Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Mobility (transfers) is only available for the mentioned services. Additional transfers: Prior coordination.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, light clothes, salty snacks and water.
- The Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, postponements or refunds.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.