Aymara Route + Sillustani Full Day
DescriptionIn this adventure, known as "The Aymara Route" you will appreciate and marvel at the landscapes of the places of Aramu Muro, Chullpas of Acora Molloco and Chucuito.
- After this adventure you will taste a lunch in the city of Chucuito.
- Then we will continue towards the Chullpas de Sillustani where we will appreciate the magnificent architecture and engineering of the time that is shown in the Chullpa.
- Enjoy the positive energy of the sacred place surrounded by impressive nature and by the mystic lagoon and Umayo Island and wildlife (vicuñas, alpacas and vizcachas).
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at their respective hotels.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
RUTA AYMARA + SILLUSTANI FULL DAY
- 7:45 a.m. Going to pick up tourists from their hotels.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from the city of Puno.
- 9:20 a.m. Aramu Wall.
- 11.30 am. Visit of Chullpas of Acora Molloco.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch in the city of Chucuito.
- 1:00 pm. Visit of Chucuito and "Temple of Fertility".
- 3:00 pm. Sillustani.
- 6:00 pm. Arrival to the city of Puno.
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return.
- Tour guide.
- Tickets: Temple of Fertility, Chullpas of Molloco, Amaru Muro, Sillustani.
- Traditional lunch in Chucuito (optional for vegetarians).
- Guided visits to the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Food, drinks, snacks during the tour.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits