- This tour is for people who love adventure and nature.
- A completely out of the ordinary tour.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- ATV (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
ATVs and Laguna Huaypo.
- Our tour will start from San José - Sector Bajo, to the viewpoint of San José, 5 minutes from the base. In this place we will have 10 minutes approx. to take photos and then continue our journey to the lagoon of Huaypo which is about 20 minutes.
- Once here, we will have 20 minutes approx. to observe the birds the flora and fauna of the area and for the explanation of the guide.
- Laguna de Huaypo viewpoint
- Laguna de Huaypo: Information and explanation.
- Viewpoint of Mahuaypampa. We will be able to observe the wonderful view of the Verónica, Chicón and Pumahuanca snow peaks, apart from the agriculture and livestock of the town of Mahuaypampa.
- Then we will go to Tiobamba which is 15 minutes approx. in ATV. The route consists of numerous slopes, beautiful landscapes and lots of fun.
- Salineras (Salt Mines) - Here we will have 25 minutes of guided tour and we will also be able to observe part of the sacred valley and the sacred river of the Incas: El Vilcanota.
- Then we will return to Tiobamba to continue our quad bike tour to the base that is about 25 minutes approx. and board private transportation to Cusco.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation: One way & Return (return to the Plaza).
- Professional Guide
- Safety equipment (Helmets and gloves).
- Entrance to Salineras - S / .10
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 4 Days: Sacred Valley - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits