- This tour is for people who love adventure and nature.
- A completely out of the ordinary tour.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- ATV (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
ATVs and Laguna Huaypo.
- Our tour will start from San José - Sector Bajo, to the viewpoint of San José, 5 minutes from the base. In this place we will have 10 minutes approx. to take photos and then continue our journey to the lagoon of Huaypo which is about 20 minutes.
- Once here, we will have 20 minutes approx. to observe the birds the flora and fauna of the area and for the explanation of the guide.
- Laguna de Huaypo viewpoint
- Laguna de Huaypo: Information and explanation.
- Viewpoint of Mahuaypampa. We will be able to observe the wonderful view of the Verónica, Chicón and Pumahuanca snow peaks, apart from the agriculture and livestock of the town of Mahuaypampa.
- Then we will go to Tiobamba which is 15 minutes approx. in ATV. The route consists of numerous slopes, beautiful landscapes and lots of fun.
- Salineras (Salt Mines) - Here we will have 25 minutes of guided tour and we will also be able to observe part of the sacred valley and the sacred river of the Incas: El Vilcanota.
- Then we will return to Tiobamba to continue our quad bike tour to the base that is about 25 minutes approx. and board private transportation to Cusco.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation: One way & Return (return to the Plaza).
- Professional Guide
- Safety equipment (Helmets and gloves).
- Entrance to Salineras - S / .10
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits