- We are direct operators, we have comfortable panoramic tourist units.
- We invite you to spend an unforgettable experience knowing the history, culture and tradition of our city.
- Our tour starts at the Historical Center (Plaza de Armas) to later know the main attractions located in the traditional districts of the city.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Our staff will go to the hotel to give you a warm welcome, assist you and transfer you to the Plaza de Armas where our tour will begin.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA MONUMENTAL & CAMPIÑA TOUR WITH CAMPESTRE LUNCH
- Start time 9:45 am - 06:30 pm approx.
- We will start the tour with the pick up of the travelers in their respective hotel and then go to the square, where we will know pedestrian:
- >> Plaza de Armas and Cathedral.
- >> The Company of Jesus complex (Church & Cloisters).
- >> Tristán del Pozo House.
- >> San Francisco complex.
- Then we take a panoramic bus and from the second floor we will appreciate the surroundings of Arequipa.
- We will have visits to the main attractions such as:
- >> Mirador de Carmen Alto (Mirador de los Volcanes)
- >> Yanahuara.
- >> Alpaca World.
- >> Picantería Country Restaurant.
- >> Mansion of the Founder.
- >> Molino de Sabandía.
- In this last visit you will find adventure sports that you can do (optionally), services that can be requested at the moment and for an additional cost:
- >> Horseback Riding
- >> Zip Linning
- >> ATVs
- Transfers from the hotel.
- Constant monitoring during your excursion.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish) for all excursions.
- Panoramic sightseeing bus.
- >> Mirador de Carmen Alto: S / .3
- >> Founder's Mansion: Adult S / .12 - Children S / .5.
- >> Molino de Sabandía: Adult S / .10 - Children S / .5.
- >> Museum of the bull Menelik: Adult S / .5 - Children S / .2.
- Adventure sports.
- Food: Breakfast, lunch (Rest Campestre), drinks and snacks.
- Gifts, Souvenirs (personal purchases).
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- If you do not want to enter the attractions, on the outside you can find other activities to do. In the attractions there are also craft centers, adventure sports services and others.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- Arequipa enjoys a good climate almost all year round. In January and February it rains, so warm and rain clothes are recommended in those months
- The rest of the year you can bring light clothes, as well as sunscreen, insect repellent and a coat for the afternoon hours.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits